EXCLUSIVE: Gaming veteran Keith Arem’s multiplatform content studio PCB Entertainment has signed with Principato Young Entertainment. The LA-based PCB owns a library of original properties spanning video games, graphic novels, and screenplays which Arem and Co. aim to parlay into a standalone content studio capable of doing its own financing, development, post, and marketing. Arem recently shot PCB Entertainment’s first film, marking his own first foray into film directing. Principato Young is planning a coming-out bash for their new client this week at Comic-Con. Among PCB’s slate of projects are a TV series based on its graphic novel/app/mobile experience Infex and the feature Frost Road, which is already fully financed and will be written and directed by Arem. The seasoned video game director/producer/engineer comes to filmed entertainment with seven of the top 10 games of last year under his belt, including Call Of Duty: Black Ops II and Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Keith Arem’s PCB Entertainment Signs With Principato Young
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Pauly Shore Documentary Acquired By Showtime
- Anthony Hopkins Boards Pacific Northwest Thriller 'Go With Me'
- Tom Sizemore Launches Crowdfunding Campaign For Detroit-Set Thriller He'll Star In & Produce
- Toronto: 'Ruth & Alex' Goes To Focus World
- Kate Mara Offered Role In Ridley Scott's 'The Martian'
- Imperative Entertainment, Bastei Lubbe AG Form Joint Media Venture