EXCLUSIVE: Gaming veteran Keith Arem’s multiplatform content studio PCB Entertainment has signed with Principato Young Entertainment. The LA-based PCB owns a library of original properties spanning video games, graphic novels, and screenplays which Arem and Co. aim to parlay into a standalone content studio capable of doing its own financing, development, post, and marketing. Arem recently shot PCB Entertainment’s first film, marking his own first foray into film directing. Principato Young is planning a coming-out bash for their new client this week at Comic-Con. Among PCB’s slate of projects are a TV series based on its graphic novel/app/mobile experience Infex and the feature Frost Road, which is already fully financed and will be written and directed by Arem. The seasoned video game director/producer/engineer comes to filmed entertainment with seven of the top 10 games of last year under his belt, including Call Of Duty: Black Ops II and Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Keith Arem’s PCB Entertainment Signs With Principato Young
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Hot Trailer: Nicolas Cage In 'Outcast'
- Ken Jeong Dives Into Celebrity Death Pool Pic For Hyde Park, WWE Studios
- Tribeca Film Springs For Chris Lowell's 'Beside Still Waters'
- Zoe Cassavetes Ponders Plight Of The L.A. Actress In 'Day Out Of Days'
- Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children' Pacts With Secret-Spiller Whisper
- Cara Delevingne Circling Beach Boys Musical 'All Summer Long'