Karine Vanasse has been tapped for a multi-episode guest arc in the upcoming third season of ABC‘s Revenge. The Quebec-born actress will play the role of Margaux, a French businesswoman and former acquaintance of Daniel’s (Josh Bowman) who comes to town to start a magazine. She joins stars Emily VanCamp, Madeleine Stowe, Gabriel Mann, Henry Czerny and recently cast Justin Hartley. Vanasse co-starred in ABC’s Pan Am and also appeared in Woody Allen’s Midnight In Paris. She’s repped by WME in the U.S., UBBA in France, and Agence M in Canada.
Karine Vanasse To Guest On ‘Revenge’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5: Hot TV Teaser
- Joan Rivers Tribute Nabs 'Fashion Police' Biggest Audience Ever
- R.I.P. Dutch Filmmaker George Sluizer
- 'Saturday Night Live' Insists No Decision On Kenan Thompson After Report Says He's Out At Season End
- Taylor Louderman & Alanna Saunders Join 'Peter Pan Live!'
- DeadlineNow Reviews: 'Gotham' (Video)