EXCLUSIVE: Julie Benz is the latest client to move with her agent Iris Grossman to Paradigm. Grossman, who crossed over from ICM Partners last month, already had brought with her Ed O’Neill, Mandy Patinkin and Frances Conroy. Benz currently stars on Syfy’s Defiance, which was recently renewed for a second season. She previously had starring roles on the short-lived ABC series No Ordinary Family and Showtime’s Dexter. Her other TV credits include recurring roles on Desperate Housewives and A Gifted Man as well as Royal Pains, Law & Order and Angel. On the film side, her credits include Punisher: War Zone, Saw V, and the Rambo reboot. She continues to be managed by Vince Cirrincione.
Paradigm Inks ‘Defiance’ Star Julie Benz
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series