EXCLUSIVE: Julie Benz is the latest client to move with her agent Iris Grossman to Paradigm. Grossman, who crossed over from ICM Partners last month, already had brought with her Ed O’Neill, Mandy Patinkin and Frances Conroy. Benz currently stars on Syfy’s Defiance, which was recently renewed for a second season. She previously had starring roles on the short-lived ABC series No Ordinary Family and Showtime’s Dexter. Her other TV credits include recurring roles on Desperate Housewives and A Gifted Man as well as Royal Pains, Law & Order and Angel. On the film side, her credits include Punisher: War Zone, Saw V, and the Rambo reboot. She continues to be managed by Vince Cirrincione.
Paradigm Inks ‘Defiance’ Star Julie Benz
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals