EXCLUSIVE: Julie Benz is the latest client to move with her agent Iris Grossman to Paradigm. Grossman, who crossed over from ICM Partners last month, already had brought with her Ed O’Neill, Mandy Patinkin and Frances Conroy. Benz currently stars on Syfy’s Defiance, which was recently renewed for a second season. She previously had starring roles on the short-lived ABC series No Ordinary Family and Showtime’s Dexter. Her other TV credits include recurring roles on Desperate Housewives and A Gifted Man as well as Royal Pains, Law & Order and Angel. On the film side, her credits include Punisher: War Zone, Saw V, and the Rambo reboot. She continues to be managed by Vince Cirrincione.
Paradigm Inks ‘Defiance’ Star Julie Benz
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview