ITV Studios Global Entertainment, the commercial arm of the UK’s leading private broadcaster ITV, has named Jill Kellie as senior acquisitions executive. She’ll work with the acquisitions team across ITVSGE’s portfolio which includes Jeremy Piven-starrer Mr. Selfridge, Inspector Morse prequel Endeavour, Agatha Christie’s Poirot, and the upcoming medical drama, Breathless. The exec was formerly commercial manager at BBC Worldwide and was also a commissioner at the BBC’s 2 Entertain Video.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment Taps Jill Kellie As Acquisitions Exec
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest International News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- Len Blavatnik’s AI Film Boards Margot Robbie-Starrer ‘I, Tonya’
- China’s Alibaba Pictures Takes Film Rights To Children’s Book Series ‘Warriors’
- Jesse Plemons Joins Kirsten Dunst’s Directorial Debut ‘The Bell Jar’
- Another Anti-Trump Documentary On Way: ‘You’ve Been Trumped Too’