ITV Studios Global Entertainment, the commercial arm of the UK’s leading private broadcaster ITV, has named Jill Kellie as senior acquisitions executive. She’ll work with the acquisitions team across ITVSGE’s portfolio which includes Jeremy Piven-starrer Mr. Selfridge, Inspector Morse prequel Endeavour, Agatha Christie’s Poirot, and the upcoming medical drama, Breathless. The exec was formerly commercial manager at BBC Worldwide and was also a commissioner at the BBC’s 2 Entertain Video.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment Taps Jill Kellie As Acquisitions Exec
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest International News
- ‘Miss Hokusai’ Trailer: Japanese Toon From Gkids’ & ‘Ghost In The Shell’ Creators
- Alibaba Pictures Group Cites Online Build-Up In $69M Loss, Despite Earnings Gains
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Feeling Backlash From China Audiences Over 3D Version
- Crime Series ‘Marcella’ Returning To ITV & Netflix For 2nd Season – Edinburgh
- Covert Media Launches Lexica Films For Foreign-Language Pics; First Project Is ‘Earthquake’
- Construction Worker Killed On ‘Blade Runner’ Set In Hungary