ION just announced that it has picked up two dramas that originated on USA Network: Burn Notice and White Collar. Each show was a top rated scripted cable original series among 25-to-54 year olds on the nights they aired, and ranked among the top 10 dramas for those making $100k+, ION says. They join a line up that includes Psych (originally on USA), Leverage (TNT), and Monk (USA).
ION Picks Up ‘Burn Notice’ And ‘White Collar’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Business News
- Studiocanal & Switzerland’s Impuls Enter Output Deal – Cannes
- ‘Tomorrowland,’ ‘Pitch Perfect’ Compete As ‘Mad Max’ Holds Strong; ‘Ultron’ To Cross $400M – Box…
- Point.360 To Acquire Troubled Postproduction House Modern VideoFilm
- Time Warner Cable Nears A Decision On A New Merger Deal – Reports
- Hollywood Teamsters Reach Contract Deal With Basic Crafts Unions
- Martha Coolidge: Blaming DGA For Lack Of Female Directors Is “Dangerous Side-Path”