ION just announced that it has picked up two dramas that originated on USA Network: Burn Notice and White Collar. Each show was a top rated scripted cable original series among 25-to-54 year olds on the nights they aired, and ranked among the top 10 dramas for those making $100k+, ION says. They join a line up that includes Psych (originally on USA), Leverage (TNT), and Monk (USA).
ION Picks Up ‘Burn Notice’ And ‘White Collar’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Business News
- Les Moonves Says He’s Negotiating To Put CBS On Apple’s Planned TV Platform
- Discovery Chief Says U.S. TV Market Is Weakening While Overseas Grows
- Viacom Renews Distribution Agreement With Mediacom
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Slightly Better In Actuals, But Memorial Day Frame Was Still A Downer – Tuesday B.O. Update
- Vox Media Acquires Tech Site Re/Code
- Who Are The Winners And Losers From The Charter-TWC Mega-Deal?