ION just announced that it has picked up two dramas that originated on USA Network: Burn Notice and White Collar. Each show was a top rated scripted cable original series among 25-to-54 year olds on the nights they aired, and ranked among the top 10 dramas for those making $100k+, ION says. They join a line up that includes Psych (originally on USA), Leverage (TNT), and Monk (USA).
ION Picks Up ‘Burn Notice’ And ‘White Collar’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Lieberman
- Does Alibaba Plan To Take Control Of Lionsgate?
- FCC Postpones Auction Of Broadcast TV Spectrum To 2016
- When Will Big Hollywood Studios Aggressively Produce Original Shows For Digital TV?
- AMC Networks And BBC Chiefs On The Future Of BBC America
- AMC Networks Pays $200M For 49.9% Of BBC America
- Amazon Shares Fall After Q3 Losses Exceed Expectations