Joseph Lanius joins the international sales and distribution outfit from After Dark Films in the newly created role of Head of Business and Legal Affairs. International Film Trust, which launched at Cannes as a partnership of Benaroya Pictures and Miscellaneous Entertainment, also tapped Benaroya finance chief Clayton Young as Head of Financial Operations. Lanius, who takes up his post immediately, will oversee all legal and distribution operations and advise of project financing. Young will be in charge of financial operations at IFT and Benaroya, running the budgets for both companies. Also, Sierra Nielsen has been tapped as IFT’s director of development and acquisitions.
International Film Trust Hires Legal & Biz Affairs Chief, Promotes Finance Exec
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- BAFTA Sets Key Dates, Timeline For 2015 Film Awards
- Orange Is The New Green: Schilling, Dinklage Head To 'A Month In The Country'
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'