Joseph Lanius joins the international sales and distribution outfit from After Dark Films in the newly created role of Head of Business and Legal Affairs. International Film Trust, which launched at Cannes as a partnership of Benaroya Pictures and Miscellaneous Entertainment, also tapped Benaroya finance chief Clayton Young as Head of Financial Operations. Lanius, who takes up his post immediately, will oversee all legal and distribution operations and advise of project financing. Young will be in charge of financial operations at IFT and Benaroya, running the budgets for both companies. Also, Sierra Nielsen has been tapped as IFT’s director of development and acquisitions.
International Film Trust Hires Legal & Biz Affairs Chief, Promotes Finance Exec
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists