Joseph Lanius joins the international sales and distribution outfit from After Dark Films in the newly created role of Head of Business and Legal Affairs. International Film Trust, which launched at Cannes as a partnership of Benaroya Pictures and Miscellaneous Entertainment, also tapped Benaroya finance chief Clayton Young as Head of Financial Operations. Lanius, who takes up his post immediately, will oversee all legal and distribution operations and advise of project financing. Young will be in charge of financial operations at IFT and Benaroya, running the budgets for both companies. Also, Sierra Nielsen has been tapped as IFT’s director of development and acquisitions.
International Film Trust Hires Legal & Biz Affairs Chief, Promotes Finance Exec
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season