Joseph Lanius joins the international sales and distribution outfit from After Dark Films in the newly created role of Head of Business and Legal Affairs. International Film Trust, which launched at Cannes as a partnership of Benaroya Pictures and Miscellaneous Entertainment, also tapped Benaroya finance chief Clayton Young as Head of Financial Operations. Lanius, who takes up his post immediately, will oversee all legal and distribution operations and advise of project financing. Young will be in charge of financial operations at IFT and Benaroya, running the budgets for both companies. Also, Sierra Nielsen has been tapped as IFT’s director of development and acquisitions.
International Film Trust Hires Legal & Biz Affairs Chief, Promotes Finance Exec
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Says Yes To No. 1, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, 'St. Vincent,' 'Birdman' Expansion Results - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC