Global Eagle Entertainment, the inflight entertainment company created last November by Hollywood veterans Harry Sloane and Jeff Sagansky, has added Post Modern Group to the company portfolio. The $24M deal expands Global Eagle’s relationships with international airlines and provides entry into the cruise line and other non-theatrical markets. Post Modern Group provides digital media production, post-production and digital content delivery services for use in inflight entertainment systems. Its clients include Hollywood studios and distributors, ad agencies, major corporations, government entities, airlines and cruise lines. It is expected to generate over $35M in revenues in 2013 and more than $4.5M in full year pre-tax earnings.
Inflight Entertainment Specialist Global Eagle Acquires Post Modern Group For $24M
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa