Global Eagle Entertainment, the inflight entertainment company created last November by Hollywood veterans Harry Sloane and Jeff Sagansky, has added Post Modern Group to the company portfolio. The $24M deal expands Global Eagle’s relationships with international airlines and provides entry into the cruise line and other non-theatrical markets. Post Modern Group provides digital media production, post-production and digital content delivery services for use in inflight entertainment systems. Its clients include Hollywood studios and distributors, ad agencies, major corporations, government entities, airlines and cruise lines. It is expected to generate over $35M in revenues in 2013 and more than $4.5M in full year pre-tax earnings.
Inflight Entertainment Specialist Global Eagle Acquires Post Modern Group For $24M
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Memorial Day B.O. Runs Cold: ‘Tomorrowland’ Is No Flying Car With $40.7M Bow – Second Sunday Update
- Cannes Winners 2015: Rooney Mara, Emmanuelle Bercot Share Best Actress – Live
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Bows With $26.7M Overseas, ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Gains $15.2M
- Aishwarya Rai On Return To Film With ‘Jazbaa’ Helmer Sanjay Gupta – Video
- How Director Rick Famuyiwa Grew ‘Dope’ – Cannes Q&A
- Michael Fassbender In ‘Macbeth': A Pair Of Clips From Cannes