Global Eagle Entertainment, the inflight entertainment company created last November by Hollywood veterans Harry Sloane and Jeff Sagansky, has added Post Modern Group to the company portfolio. The $24M deal expands Global Eagle’s relationships with international airlines and provides entry into the cruise line and other non-theatrical markets. Post Modern Group provides digital media production, post-production and digital content delivery services for use in inflight entertainment systems. Its clients include Hollywood studios and distributors, ad agencies, major corporations, government entities, airlines and cruise lines. It is expected to generate over $35M in revenues in 2013 and more than $4.5M in full year pre-tax earnings.
Inflight Entertainment Specialist Global Eagle Acquires Post Modern Group For $24M
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- Samuel Goldwyn Writing Awards Announce Finalists And Judges
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Review: Emma Stone & Steve Carell Are Matchless And Top Of Their Game
- Zack Snyder Films ‘Snow Steam Iron’ On iPhone
- ‘Glee’ Alum Harry Shum Jr. Joins Sylvester Stallone In ‘Escape Plan 3’
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East