Global Eagle Entertainment, the inflight entertainment company created last November by Hollywood veterans Harry Sloane and Jeff Sagansky, has added Post Modern Group to the company portfolio. The $24M deal expands Global Eagle’s relationships with international airlines and provides entry into the cruise line and other non-theatrical markets. Post Modern Group provides digital media production, post-production and digital content delivery services for use in inflight entertainment systems. Its clients include Hollywood studios and distributors, ad agencies, major corporations, government entities, airlines and cruise lines. It is expected to generate over $35M in revenues in 2013 and more than $4.5M in full year pre-tax earnings.
Inflight Entertainment Specialist Global Eagle Acquires Post Modern Group For $24M
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'