The new clip doesn’t divulge plot details, but there’s some fancy flying going on, along with serious free-falling. How To Train Your Dragon 2 takes place five years after the 2010 original — a half-billion-dollar global sleeper for DreamWorks Animation — and Toothless the dragon’s human Hiccup is decidedly in teenager mode. The first pic boasted a soaring 98% positive reviews score en route to an Oscar nom for Best Animated Feature, and director Dean DeBlois is back, along with the voices of Jay Baruchel, Kristen Wiig, Gerald Butler, America Ferrera, Jonah Hill, Craig Ferguson, et al. The sequel touches down next summer via Fox:
Hot Teaser Trailer: ‘How To Train Your Dragon 2′
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video