Kevin Spacey and Dana Brunetti’s Trigger Street Productions has pacted with Giant Pirates Entertainment on a first-look deal in which House Of Cards producer Trigger Street will contribute unscripted TV projects and Giant Pirates will focus on scripted TV. The first project in the works from the tie-up is an unscripted series featuring the sibling founders of the popular fashion brand Forrest & Bob; the two companies are pitching to broadcasters this summer. “This partnership with Giant Pirates will enable us to expand into the unscripted television space, which is something that Kevin and I have wanted to do for some time,” Brunetti said in announcing the deal. “With this partnership, we are aligning ourselves with an exciting new company started by industry veterans with great track records.” Giant Pirates was formed last year by former Magical Elves exec Ross Jacobson and executive producer Troy Searer (The Biggest Loser).
‘House Of Cards’ Producer Trigger Street Partners With Giant Pirates On First-Look TV Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed