Kevin Spacey and Dana Brunetti’s Trigger Street Productions has pacted with Giant Pirates Entertainment on a first-look deal in which House Of Cards producer Trigger Street will contribute unscripted TV projects and Giant Pirates will focus on scripted TV. The first project in the works from the tie-up is an unscripted series featuring the sibling founders of the popular fashion brand Forrest & Bob; the two companies are pitching to broadcasters this summer. “This partnership with Giant Pirates will enable us to expand into the unscripted television space, which is something that Kevin and I have wanted to do for some time,” Brunetti said in announcing the deal. “With this partnership, we are aligning ourselves with an exciting new company started by industry veterans with great track records.” Giant Pirates was formed last year by former Magical Elves exec Ross Jacobson and executive producer Troy Searer (The Biggest Loser).
‘House Of Cards’ Producer Trigger Street Partners With Giant Pirates On First-Look TV Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest TV News
- Obama Derides Donald Trump In ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Visit
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek