Kevin Spacey and Dana Brunetti’s Trigger Street Productions has pacted with Giant Pirates Entertainment on a first-look deal in which House Of Cards producer Trigger Street will contribute unscripted TV projects and Giant Pirates will focus on scripted TV. The first project in the works from the tie-up is an unscripted series featuring the sibling founders of the popular fashion brand Forrest & Bob; the two companies are pitching to broadcasters this summer. “This partnership with Giant Pirates will enable us to expand into the unscripted television space, which is something that Kevin and I have wanted to do for some time,” Brunetti said in announcing the deal. “With this partnership, we are aligning ourselves with an exciting new company started by industry veterans with great track records.” Giant Pirates was formed last year by former Magical Elves exec Ross Jacobson and executive producer Troy Searer (The Biggest Loser).
‘House Of Cards’ Producer Trigger Street Partners With Giant Pirates On First-Look TV Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M+: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’ Weekend Update Shames Hollywood Gropers, Banishes Omarosa And Welcomes Sleazy Boat Guy
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness
- Gretchen Carlson To Former Fox Colleague Bill O’Reilly: “Who Are U Fooling?”
- XFL Return Rumored As WWE Head Vince McMahon Forms New Investment Venture
- ‘SNL’ Cast Member Pete Davidson Shows Off Hillary Clinton Tattoo