Kevin Spacey and Dana Brunetti’s Trigger Street Productions has pacted with Giant Pirates Entertainment on a first-look deal in which House Of Cards producer Trigger Street will contribute unscripted TV projects and Giant Pirates will focus on scripted TV. The first project in the works from the tie-up is an unscripted series featuring the sibling founders of the popular fashion brand Forrest & Bob; the two companies are pitching to broadcasters this summer. “This partnership with Giant Pirates will enable us to expand into the unscripted television space, which is something that Kevin and I have wanted to do for some time,” Brunetti said in announcing the deal. “With this partnership, we are aligning ourselves with an exciting new company started by industry veterans with great track records.” Giant Pirates was formed last year by former Magical Elves exec Ross Jacobson and executive producer Troy Searer (The Biggest Loser).
‘House Of Cards’ Producer Trigger Street Partners With Giant Pirates On First-Look TV Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Solid With Host Larry David
- Three Best GOP Debate Moments – From Ben Carson’s Kickoff Fumble To Candidate Contretemps
- Video – Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson Zoolander-ize Hillary, Bernie & Donald On ‘SNL’
- Video – Larry David’s Shticky Business Sorta Sparks ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Bernie Sanders, Larry David Trade Bernie Sanders-isms on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- CNN: Ted Cruz Debate Accusations “Categorically False”