Not much to say here, right? If you dig the band, you’ll dig the new trailer for Metallica: Through The Never, which was unveiled Friday at Comic-Con. If you don’t, well, we’re surprised you clicked on the link. But Nimród Antal’s 3D pic is much more than a mere concert film. Sure, it features Metallica‘s Lars Ulrich, James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett and Robert Trujillo. But there’s also Dane DeHaan — Harry Osborn in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 — as a crew member whose life is turned upside down when he’s sent on a seemingly simple errand during a show. The R-rated pic — the first distribution effort from the rebooted Picturehouse — arrives September 27 with a one-week IMAX run in North America then expands October 4. To the converted, nothing else matters:
Hot Comic-Con Trailer: ‘Metallica: Through The Never’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV