Not much to say here, right? If you dig the band, you’ll dig the new trailer for Metallica: Through The Never, which was unveiled Friday at Comic-Con. If you don’t, well, we’re surprised you clicked on the link. But Nimród Antal’s 3D pic is much more than a mere concert film. Sure, it features Metallica‘s Lars Ulrich, James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett and Robert Trujillo. But there’s also Dane DeHaan — Harry Osborn in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 — as a crew member whose life is turned upside down when he’s sent on a seemingly simple errand during a show. The R-rated pic — the first distribution effort from the rebooted Picturehouse — arrives September 27 with a one-week IMAX run in North America then expands October 4. To the converted, nothing else matters:
Hot Comic-Con Trailer: ‘Metallica: Through The Never’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'