Greg Grunberg and Diane Farr will topline the USA Network comedy pilot Divide & Conquer, an original half-hour project from executive producer/writer Peter Ocko. USA greenlighted the Divide & Conquer pilot in May on the heels of the network making its first comedy series orders in 15 years with Sirens and Playing House and greenlighting another half-hour pilot, Love Is Dead. The original comedies are slated to premiere in first-quarter 2014 as eventual companions to Modern Family; among the newbies, Divide & Conquer is the only true family comedy that could go well with the massive off-network acquisition, which debuts September 24. Produced by Universal Cable Prods, Divide & Conquer gets into the heads of a big family: four children finding their way to adulthood in these complicated times and the parents whose lives they’re sucking dry to get there. Grunberg and Farr will play the parents: Evan is a daydreamer-turned-patent attorney who believes modern-day families are over-parenting their kids, and Charlotte is a career woman-turned-stay-at-home mom who’s trying to help her kids navigate growing up. Grunberg is repped by Resolution. Farr is repped by UTA, Silver Lining Entertainment and attorney Eric Suddleson at Nelson Felker.
Greg Grunberg And Diane Farr To Star In USA Comedy Pilot ‘Divide & Conquer’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV