EXCLUSIVE: Austin Abrams and Beau Mirchoff have signed on for writer-director Kyle Wilamowski’s indie coming-of-age drama opposite Tye Sheridan and Kaitlyn Dever. In Grass Stains, Abrams will play Hunter Gorski, a scruffy 16–year-old who pays little attention to his best friend Conrad’s (Sheridan) first love (Dever). Mirchoff plays Dever’s athletic older brother, who becomes the victim of a prank gone seriously awry. The film, executive produced by Steve Olivera, Matthew Perniciaro and Kevin Mann, is filming in North Carolina. Abrams (Gangster Squad, the upcoming Sacrifice) is repped by APA, Industry Entertainment, and Filker Toczek Gellman Suddleson. Mirchoff (MTV’s Awkward) is repped by APA, Velocity Entertainment Partners, and Ginsburg Daniels.
Austin Abrams and Beau Mirchoff Join Indie Drama ‘Grass Stains’
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Ten Live-Action Shorts Advance In Voting Process
- ‘Logan’ Director James Mangold: If Fox Film Fades Out Post-Merger, “That Would Be Sad To Me”
- Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom’s Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still “KeatonStrong”?
- Steve Beeks, 20-Year Executive At Lionsgate, Exiting At End Of Year
- ‘Creed 2’ Taps Steven Caple Jr. To Replace Sylvester Stallone As Director
- ‘The Relive Box’ Being Developed As Film By Condé Nast Entertainment; Director Aboard