EXCLUSIVE: Austin Abrams and Beau Mirchoff have signed on for writer-director Kyle Wilamowski’s indie coming-of-age drama opposite Tye Sheridan and Kaitlyn Dever. In Grass Stains, Abrams will play Hunter Gorski, a scruffy 16–year-old who pays little attention to his best friend Conrad’s (Sheridan) first love (Dever). Mirchoff plays Dever’s athletic older brother, who becomes the victim of a prank gone seriously awry. The film, executive produced by Steve Olivera, Matthew Perniciaro and Kevin Mann, is filming in North Carolina. Abrams (Gangster Squad, the upcoming Sacrifice) is repped by APA, Industry Entertainment, and Filker Toczek Gellman Suddleson. Mirchoff (MTV’s Awkward) is repped by APA, Velocity Entertainment Partners, and Ginsburg Daniels.
Austin Abrams and Beau Mirchoff Join Indie Drama ‘Grass Stains’
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- New ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: Parenting Advice From Whitey Bulger
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- ‘Jurassic World’ Tracking Like ‘Man Of Steel’ – But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer…
- ‘Tomorrowland’ & ‘Poltergeist’ Rise In Matinees – Box Office Friday
- ‘Mr. Holmes’ Lawsuit: Arthur Conan Doyle Estate Sues Bill Condon & Distributors