EXCLUSIVE: Austin Abrams and Beau Mirchoff have signed on for writer-director Kyle Wilamowski’s indie coming-of-age drama opposite Tye Sheridan and Kaitlyn Dever. In Grass Stains, Abrams will play Hunter Gorski, a scruffy 16–year-old who pays little attention to his best friend Conrad’s (Sheridan) first love (Dever). Mirchoff plays Dever’s athletic older brother, who becomes the victim of a prank gone seriously awry. The film, executive produced by Steve Olivera, Matthew Perniciaro and Kevin Mann, is filming in North Carolina. Abrams (Gangster Squad, the upcoming Sacrifice) is repped by APA, Industry Entertainment, and Filker Toczek Gellman Suddleson. Mirchoff (MTV’s Awkward) is repped by APA, Velocity Entertainment Partners, and Ginsburg Daniels.
Austin Abrams and Beau Mirchoff Join Indie Drama ‘Grass Stains’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘The Jungle Book’ Super Bowl Spot: Multi-Media In The Rain Forest
- ’10 Cloverfield Lane’ Super Bowl Trailer: Kind Of Like ‘Close Encounters’?
- ‘Deadpool’ Super Bowl Trailer: Snark And Bloodshed
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Super Bowl TV Spot: “You Chose The Wrong Side”
- Ray Colcord Dies: Emmy-Nominated Television Composer Was 66
- ‘Revenant’, ‘Martian’ & More In Global Milestones; ‘Kung Fu Panda’ Tops $100M In China – Intl Box Office…