FXX today officially announced that FX’s comedies It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia and The League, and late night show Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell will make their premiere on upcoming sibling FXX on September 4. FXX, an entertainment basic cable channel aimed at adults 18-34, launches on Monday, September 2 at 7 AM ET/PT and will be carried in 72 million homes at launch. Sunny and The League were designed to establish a Wednesday comedy block on FXX, so September 4 was the expected launch date. Totally Biased will air Monday-Friday. It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia will kick off its 9th season on September 4 at 10 PM, while The League will return for its 5th season. In Q1 2014, Sunny and The League will be relieved by Legit and Chozen on Wednesday.
FXX Formally Sets Premiere Date For ‘Sunny,’ ‘The League’ And ‘Totally Biased’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Kelen Coleman Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Me, Myself & I’; Roberto Aguire Joins CBS’ Paul Attanasio Drama
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ To Launch By Early Fall On CBS All Access, Les Moonves Says
- Oscar Ratings Down Double Digits In Demo; 32.9M Viewership Hits 9-Year Low – Update
- Fox News’ Longtime Ad Sales Exec Paul Rittenberg To Leave In April
- Jeremy Piven To Topline ‘Wisdom Of The Crowd’ CBS Drama Pilot
- This Is Not A Joke: ‘La La Land’ Producer Jordan Horowitz Talks Oscars’ “Surreal Moment” On ‘GMA…