FXX today officially announced that FX’s comedies It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia and The League, and late night show Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell will make their premiere on upcoming sibling FXX on September 4. FXX, an entertainment basic cable channel aimed at adults 18-34, launches on Monday, September 2 at 7 AM ET/PT and will be carried in 72 million homes at launch. Sunny and The League were designed to establish a Wednesday comedy block on FXX, so September 4 was the expected launch date. Totally Biased will air Monday-Friday. It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia will kick off its 9th season on September 4 at 10 PM, while The League will return for its 5th season. In Q1 2014, Sunny and The League will be relieved by Legit and Chozen on Wednesday.
FXX Formally Sets Premiere Date For ‘Sunny,’ ‘The League’ And ‘Totally Biased’
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest TV News
- CNN Suspends Ryan Lizza After New Yorker Cuts Ties Over “Improper Sexual Conduct”
- Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom’s Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still “KeatonStrong”?
- White House Dismisses Donald Trump Accusers As Sen. Gillibrand Demands Resignation
- ‘This Is Us’ Creator Dan Fogelman Teases Second Half Of Season 2: Aftermath Of Kevin’s DUI, Adoption & More
- Kenya Barris/Alec Baldwin Family Comedy Gets Straight-To-Series Order By ABC
- Ridley Scott’s ‘Strange Angel’, ‘The Orville’ Season 2 & ‘S.W.A.T.’ Among TV Projects Receiving California Tax…