Ratings on FX’s series premiere of The Bridge jumped from 3.04 million viewers who watched it on Friday, to 4.64 million viewers when DVR viewing is factored in, which the network said makes it the network’s most time-shifted new series debut to date. FX also forecast The Bridge would become the most-watched series premiere in its history once all the viewing up to seven days after premiere is factored in. The Americans currently holds the record and its premiere clocked 5.11 million viewers over its first seven days. FX’s adaptation of this Swedish series follows two cops — one Mexican, one American – as they jointly investigate a serial killer terrorizing the Texas/Mexico border.
FX: ‘The Bridge’ On Track To Become Net’s Biggest Launch Ever
What's Hot on Deadline
More From de Moraes
- Mercedes-Benz’s Super Bowl Ad Directed By Robert Stromberg – Video
- Jon Stewart Pounds Don Lemon For Blizzard Coverage – Video
- GoDaddy.com’s Super Bowl Ad Yanked After Being Blasted By Puppy Lovers
- Paul Pastor Named EVP Network Strategy At Discovery Channel
- Did Fox News’ Blackout On Dish Help CNN Ratings In January?
- Kim Kardashian Lets ‘Conan’ Unveil Her Super Bowl Ad Plugging T-Mobile – Video