Ratings on FX’s series premiere of The Bridge jumped from 3.04 million viewers who watched it on Friday, to 4.64 million viewers when DVR viewing is factored in, which the network said makes it the network’s most time-shifted new series debut to date. FX also forecast The Bridge would become the most-watched series premiere in its history once all the viewing up to seven days after premiere is factored in. The Americans currently holds the record and its premiere clocked 5.11 million viewers over its first seven days. FX’s adaptation of this Swedish series follows two cops — one Mexican, one American – as they jointly investigate a serial killer terrorizing the Texas/Mexico border.
FX: ‘The Bridge’ On Track To Become Net’s Biggest Launch Ever
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From de Moraes
- Brewers Rip Bruisers As Heat On Home Violence Spreads To NFL Sponsors
- UPDATE: Roc Nation Pulled 'Run This Town' License For Thursday Football After Rihanna Blasts CBS For Last Week's Song Swap-Out
- Discovery Unveils Details Of Nik Wallenda's Chicago Skyscraper Tightrope Walk
- Barbra Streisand Tussles With Jimmy Fallon For 'Tonight Show' Spotlight: Video
- Barefoot Rosie O'Donnell Professes Love For Nicolle Wallace In Return To 'The View'