Ratings on FX’s series premiere of The Bridge jumped from 3.04 million viewers who watched it on Friday, to 4.64 million viewers when DVR viewing is factored in, which the network said makes it the network’s most time-shifted new series debut to date. FX also forecast The Bridge would become the most-watched series premiere in its history once all the viewing up to seven days after premiere is factored in. The Americans currently holds the record and its premiere clocked 5.11 million viewers over its first seven days. FX’s adaptation of this Swedish series follows two cops — one Mexican, one American – as they jointly investigate a serial killer terrorizing the Texas/Mexico border.
FX: ‘The Bridge’ On Track To Become Net’s Biggest Launch Ever
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?