Ratings on FX’s series premiere of The Bridge jumped from 3.04 million viewers who watched it on Friday, to 4.64 million viewers when DVR viewing is factored in, which the network said makes it the network’s most time-shifted new series debut to date. FX also forecast The Bridge would become the most-watched series premiere in its history once all the viewing up to seven days after premiere is factored in. The Americans currently holds the record and its premiere clocked 5.11 million viewers over its first seven days. FX’s adaptation of this Swedish series follows two cops — one Mexican, one American – as they jointly investigate a serial killer terrorizing the Texas/Mexico border.
FX: ‘The Bridge’ On Track To Become Net’s Biggest Launch Ever
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Visits Jerusalem; Shares Trump’s Peace Plan Which Includes A Hotel Casino & Hummus Fountain
- Donald Trump Says Ratings For This Year’s Emmys Were “The Worst Ever”
- Damon Lindelof Teases Start Of ‘Watchmen’ Series At HBO
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Deadlier Than The Male’: Bryant Tardy Cast In TNT Drama Pilot
- Hillary Clinton To Colbert: Donald Trump UN Speech “Dark, Dangerous”