ABC and Univision‘s new network aimed at young English-speaking Hispanics in the U.S. has tapped Anhelo Reyes as its first VP Marketing. Based in Miami, she will oversee branding, marketing and promotion at Fusion, which is scheduled to launch in the second half of 2013. Reyes most recently as VP Strategic Property Planning and Marketing at Nickelodeon, where she worked on campaigns for such series as SpongeBob SquarePants and Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles. She also has worked at the Recording Academy and the National Association of Hispanic Publications.
Fusion Taps Nickelodeon Veteran As The Start-Up Network’s First Marketing Chief
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot