ABC and Univision‘s new network aimed at young English-speaking Hispanics in the U.S. has tapped Anhelo Reyes as its first VP Marketing. Based in Miami, she will oversee branding, marketing and promotion at Fusion, which is scheduled to launch in the second half of 2013. Reyes most recently as VP Strategic Property Planning and Marketing at Nickelodeon, where she worked on campaigns for such series as SpongeBob SquarePants and Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles. She also has worked at the Recording Academy and the National Association of Hispanic Publications.
Fusion Taps Nickelodeon Veteran As The Start-Up Network’s First Marketing Chief
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
Latest TV News
- Cary Elwes Joins ‘The Art Of More’ Drama Series On Crackle
- ‘Gotham’ Ratings Rise For Finale, Letterman Special Strong, ‘Voice’ Down
- Gale Anne Hurd's Valhalla Entertainment Renews Deal With Universal Cable Prods.
- Lester Holt Attracts Largest Audience In Evening News Race; David Muir Takes News Demo
- ‘Comedy Bang! Bang!’ Renewed For Season 5 By IFC
- ‘Borgen’ Creator Adam Price Preps Faith-Themed Drama ‘Rides Upon The Storm’