ABC and Univision‘s new network aimed at young English-speaking Hispanics in the U.S. has tapped Anhelo Reyes as its first VP Marketing. Based in Miami, she will oversee branding, marketing and promotion at Fusion, which is scheduled to launch in the second half of 2013. Reyes most recently as VP Strategic Property Planning and Marketing at Nickelodeon, where she worked on campaigns for such series as SpongeBob SquarePants and Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles. She also has worked at the Recording Academy and the National Association of Hispanic Publications.
Fusion Taps Nickelodeon Veteran As The Start-Up Network’s First Marketing Chief
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance
- Amber Heard To Co-Star In 'Magic Mike 2′
- Michael Che Gets 'Daily Show' Farewell En Route to 'SNL's Weekend Update: Video