Fusion, ABC and Univision’s new network aimed at young English-speaking Hispanics in the U.S., is continuing to bolster its staff with the appointment of Mark Lima as its Vice President of News. Fusion’s interim President Beau Ferrari made the announcement today. “Mark has a keen eye for stories that matter, knows how to create compelling television, and is a tested expert in breaking news situations. He is an experienced network producer who has led large teams to award-winning success, and we’re very fortunate he’s joining Fusion”, said Ferrari. Lima, an Emmy and Peabody-winning ABC News veteran, was most recently part of the team at Nightline responsible for developing stories and leading digital and social media integration. Lima previously spent four years in Los Angeles as deputy bureau chief for ABC News, managing day-to-day coverage of news assignments for the western bureaus. Before that, Lima was director of sports and special projects for ABC’s affiliate news service NewsOne where he covered the 2002 and 2004 Olympic Games and produced live operations for major news events including the John F. Kennedy Jr plane crash.
Fusion Names Mark Lima VP News
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV