EXCLUSIVE: Funny Or Die‘s Billy On The Street, created by comedian Billy Eichner, will be returning for a new season on Fuse. The show blends comedy into a game show format setting host Eichner loose on the streets of NYC to quiz strangers on music and pop culture knowledge for money and prizes, with a celebrity guest joining Eichner in each episode. Eichner, a client of WME and 3 Arts, garnered a Primetime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Game Shot Host for the show earlier this year. The program’s third season will debut on Fuse in early 2014 in 10 new half-hour episodes. Billy On The Street is a Fuse original and is exec produced by Eicher, Anna Wenger, and Funny Or Die’s Mike Farah.
Fuse Re-Ups Funny Or Die’s ‘Billy On The Street’ For 2014 Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Telluride: Fandor Acquires Sci-Fi Short 'The Sand Storm' Starring Ai Weiwei
- A Year After First Peek, Universal Trailers Delayed 'Seventh Son'
- Jena Malone, Douglas Smith Lead 'Bottom Of The World'; Nick Braun Heads To 'Stanford'; David Coussins Joins 'Good Kids'
- WME Signs 'Goosebumps' Star Dylan Minnette
- Drafthouse Acquires Martin Starr Romance 'Amira & Sam'