EXCLUSIVE: Funny Or Die‘s Billy On The Street, created by comedian Billy Eichner, will be returning for a new season on Fuse. The show blends comedy into a game show format setting host Eichner loose on the streets of NYC to quiz strangers on music and pop culture knowledge for money and prizes, with a celebrity guest joining Eichner in each episode. Eichner, a client of WME and 3 Arts, garnered a Primetime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Game Shot Host for the show earlier this year. The program’s third season will debut on Fuse in early 2014 in 10 new half-hour episodes. Billy On The Street is a Fuse original and is exec produced by Eicher, Anna Wenger, and Funny Or Die’s Mike Farah.
Fuse Re-Ups Funny Or Die’s ‘Billy On The Street’ For 2014 Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Yamato
- Four Join 'One & Two' For Sundance Winning 'Rich Hill' Director; 'Total Frat Movie' Taps Tom Green
- Hot Trailer: Jean Dujardin Takes On French Drug Mafia In 'The Connection'
- Lionsgate Horror Hit 'Saw' Set For 10th Anniversary Re-release
- Walden Media, TWC Pledge Partial 'Giver' Proceeds To Literacy
- 'Nightcrawler' To Close Fantastic Fest 2014; 'John Wick' Joins Lineup
- Samuel Goldwyn To Help Kirk Cameron “Put Christ Back Into Christmas”