EXCLUSIVE: Funny Or Die‘s Billy On The Street, created by comedian Billy Eichner, will be returning for a new season on Fuse. The show blends comedy into a game show format setting host Eichner loose on the streets of NYC to quiz strangers on music and pop culture knowledge for money and prizes, with a celebrity guest joining Eichner in each episode. Eichner, a client of WME and 3 Arts, garnered a Primetime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Game Shot Host for the show earlier this year. The program’s third season will debut on Fuse in early 2014 in 10 new half-hour episodes. Billy On The Street is a Fuse original and is exec produced by Eicher, Anna Wenger, and Funny Or Die’s Mike Farah.
Fuse Re-Ups Funny Or Die’s ‘Billy On The Street’ For 2014 Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Yamato
- Glenn Beck's Hot Reads: Google, Futurism, And More Fuel For A Media Empire
- Sony Chief “Disappointed” By Obama Rebuke, Hollywood's Cowed Silence
- Fox International Ups Kieran Breen To Marketing President Post
- Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: “We Had No Choice,” Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
- DGA Stands By 'The Interview' Directors, Calls On Feds To Protect Hollywood