FremantleMedia just announced to staff this morning that CEO of FremantleMedia International, David Ellender, has decided to leave the company. Ellender joined the TV giant 12 years ago and has been global CEO of the group’s commercial arm for the past six. Of his departure to “pursue new challenges,” Fremantle CEO Cécile Frot-Coutaz said, “David played a significant role in shaping and growing FremantleMedia into one of the world’s leading independent media companies. We would like to thank him for his vision, leadership and the huge contribution he has made to the company. We wish him continued success in all his future endeavours.” A new head of FremantleMedia International will be announced “in due course.”
FremantleMedia’s David Ellender Exits
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Tartaglione
- 'Maze Runner' Races To $37.6M Internationally With No. 1s In 50 Countries; 'Apes' Crosses $100M In China
- Peter Kujawski Named Managing Director Of Universal Pictures Int'l Productions
- 'Mommy' To Rep Canada In Foreign-Lingo Oscar Race; Belgium Picks 'Two Days, One Night'
- Annabelle Wallis Joins Armie Hammer In Psychological Thriller 'Mine'
- Scotland Votes To Remain In The UK: Political Changes Loom, Effect On Film & TV Biz Uncertain
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?