Fox’s fledgling 24-hour national sports network today unveiled the full cast of commentators and analysts for its nightly rival to ESPN’s SportsCenter. Joining hosts Jay Onrait and Dan O’Toole on Fox Sports 1’s daily news program Fox Sports Live are former ESPN host Charissa Thompson, ex-NFL stars Donovan McNabb and Ephraim Salaam and NBA Hall of Famer Gary Payton. Already on that list was ex-tennis star Andy Roddick. “Whatever the story is, we’ll rise to the top. Regardless of what sport it comes from”, said executive producer Mike Hughes during an event to unveil the cast. The show debuts when the network launches August 17, replacing Speed Channel. It will air at 11 PM ET, with refreshed editions airing at midnight ET and 1 AM ET.
Fox Sports 1 Rounds Out ‘Fox Sports Live’ Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con