Endemol USA‘s summer games continue with another sale of an original game show to a broadcast network. Fox has bought the Andy Richter-hosted Step Up, in which contestants can win a stash of cash if they step on the right square — while avoiding a misstep that can taketh away. The higher a player goes on the pyramid, the greater the risk and the reward. No word yet on Fox’s plans for Step Up, which is in production. Endemol last week sold Wall Of Fame to NBC.
Fox Orders Game Show Pilot ‘Step Up’ Hosted By Andy Richter
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?