Endemol USA‘s summer games continue with another sale of an original game show to a broadcast network. Fox has bought the Andy Richter-hosted Step Up, in which contestants can win a stash of cash if they step on the right square — while avoiding a misstep that can taketh away. The higher a player goes on the pyramid, the greater the risk and the reward. No word yet on Fox’s plans for Step Up, which is in production. Endemol last week sold Wall Of Fame to NBC.
Fox Orders Game Show Pilot ‘Step Up’ Hosted By Andy Richter
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE