James Finn has managed communications for 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment for all title releases and technology advancements since 2009. In his new role as EVP Marketing Communication, Finn’s expanded responsibilities include global oversight of corporate communications, digital marketing, media, publicity and marketing partnerships for the division. His appointment was announced today by Mary Daily, President and Chief Marketing Officer of Worldwide Marketing, to whom he will report. In his previous position, Finn oversaw the implementation of more than 200 campaigns a year and was involved in several of Fox’s most successful film and TV franchises, including Avatar, Alvin And The Chipmunks, Family Guy, Glee, Ice Age, Modern Family, Planet Of The Apes, Rio, Sons Of Anarchy, Star Wars, The Simpsons and X-Men. Before joining the home entertainment division, Finn served as VP National Publicity at Fox Searchlight Pictures, based in New York. His campaigns there included Best Picture Oscar winner Slumdog Millionaire, Juno, Little Miss Sunshine, 28 Days Later and Napoleon Dynamite. Prior to Searchlight, Finn was a publicist at 20th Century Fox.
Fox Home Entertainment Ups James Finn To EVP Marketing Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Alcon Taps Catherine & Angela Paura To Run Global Marketing
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'