EXCLUSIVE: Deadline hears that George Dewey has been named SVP of domestic digital marketing at 20th Century Fox. The exec had already been consulting with the department beginning with Ang Lee’s Oscar winner Life Of Pi. He’s a former executive creative director at McCann-Erickson and prior to joining Fox as a consultant, he worked with the studio’s digital media agency, Moxie. Dewey is understood to be taking up his new job, replacing Joseph Epstein, as of July 15.
Fox Appoints New SVP Of Domestic Digital Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest Film News
- Universal Pictures Crosses $5 Billion At Global Box Office Driven By ‘Fate Of The Furious,’ ‘DM3’
- Derek Haas’ ‘Silver Bear’ Book Series Acquired By Nickel City Pictures
- Donald Trump Looks Like A Real Winner If Disney & Fox Deal Gets Done
- Costco Offers Combined One-Year MoviePass And Fandor Subscription For $89.99
- ‘Three Billboards,’ ‘Lady Bird,’ ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Lead Australian…
- Michael Apted To Get DGA Honorary Life Member Award