EXCLUSIVE: Deadline hears that George Dewey has been named SVP of domestic digital marketing at 20th Century Fox. The exec had already been consulting with the department beginning with Ang Lee’s Oscar winner Life Of Pi. He’s a former executive creative director at McCann-Erickson and prior to joining Fox as a consultant, he worked with the studio’s digital media agency, Moxie. Dewey is understood to be taking up his new job, replacing Joseph Epstein, as of July 15.
Fox Appoints New SVP Of Domestic Digital Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM