EXCLUSIVE: Deadline hears that George Dewey has been named SVP of domestic digital marketing at 20th Century Fox. The exec had already been consulting with the department beginning with Ang Lee’s Oscar winner Life Of Pi. He’s a former executive creative director at McCann-Erickson and prior to joining Fox as a consultant, he worked with the studio’s digital media agency, Moxie. Dewey is understood to be taking up his new job, replacing Joseph Epstein, as of July 15.
Fox Appoints New SVP Of Domestic Digital Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings