EXCLUSIVE: Deadline hears that George Dewey has been named SVP of domestic digital marketing at 20th Century Fox. The exec had already been consulting with the department beginning with Ang Lee’s Oscar winner Life Of Pi. He’s a former executive creative director at McCann-Erickson and prior to joining Fox as a consultant, he worked with the studio’s digital media agency, Moxie. Dewey is understood to be taking up his new job, replacing Joseph Epstein, as of July 15.
Fox Appoints New SVP Of Domestic Digital Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Paramount Beats Class Action Lawsuit Over Credit Checks For Job Applicants
- Fox Searchlight Picks Up ‘He Named Me Malala’ About Youngest Nobel Winner
- DreamWorks Animation Shares Score On ‘Home,’ But Is It Enough?
- ‘Cinderella’ Returns To Top Of Offshore Box Office; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M – Update
- New ‘Jurassic World’ Teaser: Bystanders Carried Off By Pterosaurs
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line