I’ve been looking forward to seeing a clip of the web scripted series Video Game High School to decide whether its producers were on to something — or just hyping a gimmick — when they said that it will be the first online show to include several scenes in a vivid 48 frames per second, twice the norm. Well, here’s the trailer ahead of the second season’s July 25 release, and the jury’s still out. I’m told that the video game sequences are in the higher frame rate. But they’re too short here to make an impact. You can see for yourself or, if you were a fan of the first series, see what the sequel from producers Rocket Jump Studios and Collective Digital Studio is all about.
First Look At ‘Video Game High School Season 2’: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Lionsgate Standing Strongly Behind 'Nashville' And Looks To 'Power Rangers' As Long-Lasting Franchise
Latest Business News
- And The 2016 Women In Film Crystal + Lucy Awards Go To …
- Philippe Dauman Asks Court To Expedite Trial On Sumner Redstone’s Competence
- Lionsgate Standing Strongly Behind ‘Nashville’ And Looks To ‘Power Rangers’ As Long-Lasting Franchise
- Is Apple Interested In Making A Bid For Time Warner Or Netflix?
- Broadway’s Miller Time Continues With Roundabout Revival Of ‘The Price’
- ‘Paramour’ Lands On 42nd Street, One Small Step For Broadway, One Giant Leap For Cirque Du Soleil, Inc…