I’ve been looking forward to seeing a clip of the web scripted series Video Game High School to decide whether its producers were on to something — or just hyping a gimmick — when they said that it will be the first online show to include several scenes in a vivid 48 frames per second, twice the norm. Well, here’s the trailer ahead of the second season’s July 25 release, and the jury’s still out. I’m told that the video game sequences are in the higher frame rate. But they’re too short here to make an impact. You can see for yourself or, if you were a fan of the first series, see what the sequel from producers Rocket Jump Studios and Collective Digital Studio is all about.
First Look At ‘Video Game High School Season 2′: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Lieberman
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- Paramount Cancels 'Team America' Showings, Theaters Say
- Movie Theater Stocks Rebound After Chains Jettison 'The Interview'
- Lionsgate Sought Deal Talks With Sony Hacked Emails Reveal
- 'The Interview' NYC Premiere Canceled
- Barry Meyer Named To Federal Reserve Bank's Board In San Francisco