I’ve been looking forward to seeing a clip of the web scripted series Video Game High School to decide whether its producers were on to something — or just hyping a gimmick — when they said that it will be the first online show to include several scenes in a vivid 48 frames per second, twice the norm. Well, here’s the trailer ahead of the second season’s July 25 release, and the jury’s still out. I’m told that the video game sequences are in the higher frame rate. But they’re too short here to make an impact. You can see for yourself or, if you were a fan of the first series, see what the sequel from producers Rocket Jump Studios and Collective Digital Studio is all about.
First Look At ‘Video Game High School Season 2′: Video
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- Now That He's At Carmike, Can Bud Mayo Lead Theaters' Alternative Content Revolution?
- Cable Milestone: Operators Have More Broadband Subs Than TV Ones
- Look Out Gannett: Carl Icahn Buys 6.6% Stake
- Warren Buffett Sends A Mixed Message To John Malone As He Buys Into Charter But Unloads Starz
- Citing “Insulting” Criticism, Comcast And Time Warner Cable Withdraw Funding For Dinner Honoring FCC Commissioner
- Televisa Partners With MiTu To Develop Spanish-Language Digital Content