I’ve been looking forward to seeing a clip of the web scripted series Video Game High School to decide whether its producers were on to something — or just hyping a gimmick — when they said that it will be the first online show to include several scenes in a vivid 48 frames per second, twice the norm. Well, here’s the trailer ahead of the second season’s July 25 release, and the jury’s still out. I’m told that the video game sequences are in the higher frame rate. But they’re too short here to make an impact. You can see for yourself or, if you were a fan of the first series, see what the sequel from producers Rocket Jump Studios and Collective Digital Studio is all about.
First Look At ‘Video Game High School Season 2’: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest Business News
- Kim Dotcom Loses U.S. Extradition Appeal, But Claims Victory In Copyright Ruling
- WGA Members Outline Top Issues In Looming Contract Negotiations – WGA Awards
- John Dean: Trump’s “Enemy Of The People” Tweet Echoes Nixon's Hatred of the Free Press
- As Rumors Swirl, Is Brad Grey Long For Paramount?
- Jonni Hartman Rogers Dies: PR Vet & TV Producer Was Mother Of Actress Lisa Hartman Black
- T-Mobile & Sprint Shares Spike As Merger Prospects Brighten