I’ve been looking forward to seeing a clip of the web scripted series Video Game High School to decide whether its producers were on to something — or just hyping a gimmick — when they said that it will be the first online show to include several scenes in a vivid 48 frames per second, twice the norm. Well, here’s the trailer ahead of the second season’s July 25 release, and the jury’s still out. I’m told that the video game sequences are in the higher frame rate. But they’re too short here to make an impact. You can see for yourself or, if you were a fan of the first series, see what the sequel from producers Rocket Jump Studios and Collective Digital Studio is all about.
First Look At ‘Video Game High School Season 2’: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Poised To Kick 'Gravity' Out Of Orbit For The October Opening Record; 'The Walk' +81% On Saturday - Late Night B.O.
Latest Business News
- Relativity Surprise: Stalking Horse To Pay $125M For TV Business
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- UTA & ICM Accused Of Forming TV “Cartel” with WME & CAA In New Complaint From Boutique Agency
- 20th Century Fox Names Sirena Liu As Head Of China Office
- ‘Lost In Hong Kong’ Rises To $167M+ After Only 7 Days In China — Int’l Box Office
- Ryan Kavanaugh’s Relativity Bid Not Solid; “Nothing’s Sealed,” Source Says