The pact means indie studio Entertainment One will exclusively produce and handle distribution on all TV projects from The Cartel including scripted and unscripted series and movies of the week. The companies already have a development slate in the works including Company Men, created by Alphas co-creator Michael Karnow, and Facing Demons by Flash Gordon executive producer/showrunner Peter Hume. “The Cartel brings a network of outstanding creative talent to eOne and opens the door to multi-platform partnerships and co-production opportunities for both U.S. and international audiences”, said Michael Rosenberg, eOne EVP U.S. Scripted Television, in announcing the deal today. The Cartel reps writers, directors, producers, and production companies, and on the production side the company and its subsidiaries (Cartel Pictures, Remember Dreaming Productions, and Pulser Productions) have helped produce eight films in the last three years, and are ramping up to 12 films a year including MOWs and indies.
EOne Inks First-Look TV Deal With Producer-Management Firm The Cartel
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot