The pact means indie studio Entertainment One will exclusively produce and handle distribution on all TV projects from The Cartel including scripted and unscripted series and movies of the week. The companies already have a development slate in the works including Company Men, created by Alphas co-creator Michael Karnow, and Facing Demons by Flash Gordon executive producer/showrunner Peter Hume. “The Cartel brings a network of outstanding creative talent to eOne and opens the door to multi-platform partnerships and co-production opportunities for both U.S. and international audiences”, said Michael Rosenberg, eOne EVP U.S. Scripted Television, in announcing the deal today. The Cartel reps writers, directors, producers, and production companies, and on the production side the company and its subsidiaries (Cartel Pictures, Remember Dreaming Productions, and Pulser Productions) have helped produce eight films in the last three years, and are ramping up to 12 films a year including MOWs and indies.
EOne Inks First-Look TV Deal With Producer-Management Firm The Cartel
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Shine International Taps Ted Bookstaver SVP Head Of Americas
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'