The pact means indie studio Entertainment One will exclusively produce and handle distribution on all TV projects from The Cartel including scripted and unscripted series and movies of the week. The companies already have a development slate in the works including Company Men, created by Alphas co-creator Michael Karnow, and Facing Demons by Flash Gordon executive producer/showrunner Peter Hume. “The Cartel brings a network of outstanding creative talent to eOne and opens the door to multi-platform partnerships and co-production opportunities for both U.S. and international audiences”, said Michael Rosenberg, eOne EVP U.S. Scripted Television, in announcing the deal today. The Cartel reps writers, directors, producers, and production companies, and on the production side the company and its subsidiaries (Cartel Pictures, Remember Dreaming Productions, and Pulser Productions) have helped produce eight films in the last three years, and are ramping up to 12 films a year including MOWs and indies.
EOne Inks First-Look TV Deal With Producer-Management Firm The Cartel
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- UK Magician Troy Von Scheibner To Star In New Unscripted Series On Syfy
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch