EXCLUSIVE: Taylor Handley (Vegas) is set to co-star opposite Ruth Bradley in USA Network‘s period alien drama pilot Horizon. Also cast in the project, executive produced by Gale Anne Hurd, is Mark Famiglietti. Set during the height of World War II, Horizon, from Universal Cable Prods., centers on Lauren (Bradley), a secretary at the FBI who begins a secretive investigation into files that have been stamped with the codename “horizon.” The mysterious project provides links to the presumed death of her husband and the disappearance of a young girl. Handley, repped by Booh Schut Co. and Paradigm, will play George Howl, Lauren’s marine husband who mysteriously resurfaces after disappearing in a battle over the Pacific which the Navy has deemed classified. Famiglietti plays Will “Sparks” Sparkman, a by-the-book FBI agent whose crush on co-worker Lauren is obvious to everyone but her. He joins recently cast Meg Steedle in the pilot, directed by Yves Simoneau from a script by Bridget Tyler.
Duo Cast In USA Network Pilot ‘Horizon’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop “Blood Bath”…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night