EXCLUSIVE: Taylor Handley (Vegas) is set to co-star opposite Ruth Bradley in USA Network‘s period alien drama pilot Horizon. Also cast in the project, executive produced by Gale Anne Hurd, is Mark Famiglietti. Set during the height of World War II, Horizon, from Universal Cable Prods., centers on Lauren (Bradley), a secretary at the FBI who begins a secretive investigation into files that have been stamped with the codename “horizon.” The mysterious project provides links to the presumed death of her husband and the disappearance of a young girl. Handley, repped by Booh Schut Co. and Paradigm, will play George Howl, Lauren’s marine husband who mysteriously resurfaces after disappearing in a battle over the Pacific which the Navy has deemed classified. Famiglietti plays Will “Sparks” Sparkman, a by-the-book FBI agent whose crush on co-worker Lauren is obvious to everyone but her. He joins recently cast Meg Steedle in the pilot, directed by Yves Simoneau from a script by Bridget Tyler.
Duo Cast In USA Network Pilot ‘Horizon’
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Andreeva
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA