EXCLUSIVE: Taylor Handley (Vegas) is set to co-star opposite Ruth Bradley in USA Network‘s period alien drama pilot Horizon. Also cast in the project, executive produced by Gale Anne Hurd, is Mark Famiglietti. Set during the height of World War II, Horizon, from Universal Cable Prods., centers on Lauren (Bradley), a secretary at the FBI who begins a secretive investigation into files that have been stamped with the codename “horizon.” The mysterious project provides links to the presumed death of her husband and the disappearance of a young girl. Handley, repped by Booh Schut Co. and Paradigm, will play George Howl, Lauren’s marine husband who mysteriously resurfaces after disappearing in a battle over the Pacific which the Navy has deemed classified. Famiglietti plays Will “Sparks” Sparkman, a by-the-book FBI agent whose crush on co-worker Lauren is obvious to everyone but her. He joins recently cast Meg Steedle in the pilot, directed by Yves Simoneau from a script by Bridget Tyler.
Duo Cast In USA Network Pilot ‘Horizon’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Defies 'Gravity' On Friday; 'Everest' & 'The Walk' In Large Format Quandary - Saturday AM Box Office Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”
- For ‘Limitless,’ ‘Rosewood’ And Other New Shows, Is 15 Minutes All It Takes To Win?
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- ‘Quantico’ Gets 2nd Encore After Strong L3 Ratings, ‘Beyond the Tank’ Pushed