EXCLUSIVE: Taylor Handley (Vegas) is set to co-star opposite Ruth Bradley in USA Network‘s period alien drama pilot Horizon. Also cast in the project, executive produced by Gale Anne Hurd, is Mark Famiglietti. Set during the height of World War II, Horizon, from Universal Cable Prods., centers on Lauren (Bradley), a secretary at the FBI who begins a secretive investigation into files that have been stamped with the codename “horizon.” The mysterious project provides links to the presumed death of her husband and the disappearance of a young girl. Handley, repped by Booh Schut Co. and Paradigm, will play George Howl, Lauren’s marine husband who mysteriously resurfaces after disappearing in a battle over the Pacific which the Navy has deemed classified. Famiglietti plays Will “Sparks” Sparkman, a by-the-book FBI agent whose crush on co-worker Lauren is obvious to everyone but her. He joins recently cast Meg Steedle in the pilot, directed by Yves Simoneau from a script by Bridget Tyler.
Duo Cast In USA Network Pilot ‘Horizon’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'