EXCLUSIVE: Taylor Handley (Vegas) is set to co-star opposite Ruth Bradley in USA Network‘s period alien drama pilot Horizon. Also cast in the project, executive produced by Gale Anne Hurd, is Mark Famiglietti. Set during the height of World War II, Horizon, from Universal Cable Prods., centers on Lauren (Bradley), a secretary at the FBI who begins a secretive investigation into files that have been stamped with the codename “horizon.” The mysterious project provides links to the presumed death of her husband and the disappearance of a young girl. Handley, repped by Booh Schut Co. and Paradigm, will play George Howl, Lauren’s marine husband who mysteriously resurfaces after disappearing in a battle over the Pacific which the Navy has deemed classified. Famiglietti plays Will “Sparks” Sparkman, a by-the-book FBI agent whose crush on co-worker Lauren is obvious to everyone but her. He joins recently cast Meg Steedle in the pilot, directed by Yves Simoneau from a script by Bridget Tyler.
Duo Cast In USA Network Pilot ‘Horizon’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book