EXCLUSIVE: The sci-fi adventure has been Disney XD‘s No. 1 series among total viewers and key kid demos this year. Now the channel has ordered a third season of Lab Rats, which follows an ordinary teenager (Tyrel Jackson Williams) who attends high school with his older teen siblings (Spencer Boldman, Kelli Berglund, Billy Unger) — who happen to be super-humans with bionic powers. “The comedic storytelling coupled with the chemistry between our incredibly talented creative team and ensemble cast has created a show that resonates with our Disney XD audience,” said Disney Channels EVP Adam Bonnett. Lab Rats was created by Chris Peterson and Bryan Moore, who exec produce along with Hayes Jackson. Production on Season 3 of the series from It’s A Laugh Productions begins in September in LA for a winter 2014 premiere. Lab Rats got a 26-episode order for Season 2 in November.
Disney XD Orders Third Season Of ‘Lab Rats’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Deleted Scene Features Tom Hardy, Prince Harry & Prince William As Storm Troopers
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'The Assassination Of Gianni Versace' Season Finale: What Does Designer's Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
'Once Upon A Time' Series Finale: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas & Emilie de Ravin Returning
Latest TV News
- ‘The Assassination of Gianni Versace’ Writer Tom Rob Smith Says British Drama Is Moving Into Line With U.S.
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Steven Knight On Fans & Heroes As He Nabs First BAFTA Nomination For Writing Gangster Saga
- ‘The Crown’ & ‘Taboo’ Lead BAFTA TV Craft Nominations – Full List
- ‘Trainspotting’s Kelly Macdonald To Star In BBC One Legal Thriller ‘The Victim’
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Sets Jerry O’Connell To Play Sheldon’s Brother – PaleyFest
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Season Finale: What Does Designer’s Murder Mean 20 Years Later?