David Zinczenko is joining ABC News as nutrition and wellness editor. Formerly a contributor on NBC’s Today, he made his debut this morning on Good Morning America and will appear on the division’s other shows and platforms. Zinczenko, currently the consulting editorial director of Men’s Fitness and previously editor-in-chief of Men’s Health and editorial director of Women’s Health and Prevention magazines, has been a frequent contributor to NBC News, Oprah, Ellen, The View, The Biggest Loser, The Doctors and Dr. Oz. He wrote the Eat This, Not That! book series and the New York Times bestsellers The Abs Diet and The 8-Hour Diet. His has new healthy lifestyle books coming after a recent deal with Random House, ABC News president Ben Sherwood said in announcing Zinczenko’s hire today.
Health Expert Jumps From ‘Today’ To ‘GMA’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Doubles Down On Emmy Joke About John Oliver
- ‘Late Show’: Hillary Clinton Calls Putin A Manspreader; Says She’s “Paula Revere”
- Conan O’Brien Visits Jerusalem; Shares Trump’s Peace Plan Which Includes A Hotel Casino & Hummus Fountain
- Donald Trump Says Ratings For This Year’s Emmys Were “The Worst Ever”
- Damon Lindelof Teases Start Of ‘Watchmen’ Series At HBO
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees