David Zinczenko is joining ABC News as nutrition and wellness editor. Formerly a contributor on NBC’s Today, he made his debut this morning on Good Morning America and will appear on the division’s other shows and platforms. Zinczenko, currently the consulting editorial director of Men’s Fitness and previously editor-in-chief of Men’s Health and editorial director of Women’s Health and Prevention magazines, has been a frequent contributor to NBC News, Oprah, Ellen, The View, The Biggest Loser, The Doctors and Dr. Oz. He wrote the Eat This, Not That! book series and the New York Times bestsellers The Abs Diet and The 8-Hour Diet. His has new healthy lifestyle books coming after a recent deal with Random House, ABC News president Ben Sherwood said in announcing Zinczenko’s hire today.
Health Expert Jumps From ‘Today’ To ‘GMA’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake