David Zinczenko is joining ABC News as nutrition and wellness editor. Formerly a contributor on NBC’s Today, he made his debut this morning on Good Morning America and will appear on the division’s other shows and platforms. Zinczenko, currently the consulting editorial director of Men’s Fitness and previously editor-in-chief of Men’s Health and editorial director of Women’s Health and Prevention magazines, has been a frequent contributor to NBC News, Oprah, Ellen, The View, The Biggest Loser, The Doctors and Dr. Oz. He wrote the Eat This, Not That! book series and the New York Times bestsellers The Abs Diet and The 8-Hour Diet. His has new healthy lifestyle books coming after a recent deal with Random House, ABC News president Ben Sherwood said in announcing Zinczenko’s hire today.
Health Expert Jumps From ‘Today’ To ‘GMA’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Team
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
- 'Cops' Crew Member Dies After Being Shot During Robbery Standoff
- Longtime Fox TV Sales Exec Jean Rossi Exiting
- Amazon's 'Transparent' Set For September 26 Debut: Video
- Starz's Cult Comedy 'Party Down' Heads To Hulu
- EOne Gets Into Business With Indie Producer David Lancaster