David Zinczenko is joining ABC News as nutrition and wellness editor. Formerly a contributor on NBC’s Today, he made his debut this morning on Good Morning America and will appear on the division’s other shows and platforms. Zinczenko, currently the consulting editorial director of Men’s Fitness and previously editor-in-chief of Men’s Health and editorial director of Women’s Health and Prevention magazines, has been a frequent contributor to NBC News, Oprah, Ellen, The View, The Biggest Loser, The Doctors and Dr. Oz. He wrote the Eat This, Not That! book series and the New York Times bestsellers The Abs Diet and The 8-Hour Diet. His has new healthy lifestyle books coming after a recent deal with Random House, ABC News president Ben Sherwood said in announcing Zinczenko’s hire today.
Health Expert Jumps From ‘Today’ To ‘GMA’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Stars Hit PaleyFest To Tease Season 2, Trips To The Colonies, & America’s Descent…
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits