David Harbour has been cast in Sony‘s redo of The Equalizer, which stars Denzel Washington as the shadowy ex-covert ops officer who helps those in need. The pic is a reteam with Washington’s Training Day director Antoine Fuqua. Sony is eyeing this as a franchise so it is a good get for Harbour, who is set to play a crooked CIA intelligence officer who helps pursue Washington’s Robert McCall. Martin Csokas, Melissa Leo and Chloe Moretz also star. Harbour, repped by ICM Partners, Principal Entertainment NY and Peikoff/Mahan, just finished shooting A Walk Among The Tombstones opposite Liam Neeson and the JFK pic Parkland. He also is a series regular on Fox’s upcoming midseason drama Rake starring Greg Kinnear.
David Harbour Joins Sony’s ‘The Equalizer’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA
- ‘Suicide Squad’ Adds Ezra Miller’s The Flash To Mix
- Chris Evans Circling Lead Role In Lionsgate’s ‘Jekyll’
- Eddie Murphy’s ‘Mr. Church’ Gets Fall Release Date
- Paul Greengrass On Setting Up Jason Bourne For More Sequels, Jimi Hendrix