David Harbour has been cast in Sony‘s redo of The Equalizer, which stars Denzel Washington as the shadowy ex-covert ops officer who helps those in need. The pic is a reteam with Washington’s Training Day director Antoine Fuqua. Sony is eyeing this as a franchise so it is a good get for Harbour, who is set to play a crooked CIA intelligence officer who helps pursue Washington’s Robert McCall. Martin Csokas, Melissa Leo and Chloe Moretz also star. Harbour, repped by ICM Partners, Principal Entertainment NY and Peikoff/Mahan, just finished shooting A Walk Among The Tombstones opposite Liam Neeson and the JFK pic Parkland. He also is a series regular on Fox’s upcoming midseason drama Rake starring Greg Kinnear.
David Harbour Joins Sony’s ‘The Equalizer’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M+: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For ‘Good Will Hunting’
- ‘The Room’ Filmmaker Tommy Wiseau Pitched Himself For Next ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- ‘Darkest Hour’ Is Gary Oldman’s “Man On A Mission” Movie
- Jake Gyllenhaal’s Fight To Mount ‘Stronger’ And Play A Real-Life Superhero
- Director Terry Zwigoff Joins Peter Jackson, Mira Sorvino & Ashley Judd In Claiming Weinstein Blacklist; Hollywood Reacts
- Paul Haggis Denies Rape Claims By Publicist; Calls It “Public Hanging”