David Harbour has been cast in Sony‘s redo of The Equalizer, which stars Denzel Washington as the shadowy ex-covert ops officer who helps those in need. The pic is a reteam with Washington’s Training Day director Antoine Fuqua. Sony is eyeing this as a franchise so it is a good get for Harbour, who is set to play a crooked CIA intelligence officer who helps pursue Washington’s Robert McCall. Martin Csokas, Melissa Leo and Chloe Moretz also star. Harbour, repped by ICM Partners, Principal Entertainment NY and Peikoff/Mahan, just finished shooting A Walk Among The Tombstones opposite Liam Neeson and the JFK pic Parkland. He also is a series regular on Fox’s upcoming midseason drama Rake starring Greg Kinnear.
David Harbour Joins Sony’s ‘The Equalizer’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- FilmBuff To Bow Matthew Gray Gubler & Kat Dennings Starrer 'Suburban Gothic'
- Shonda Rhimes To Receive WGA West's 2015 Paddy Chayefsky Laurel Award For TV
- Justin Timberlake Visits 'Tonight Show', Ratings Hit 9-Month High - Video
- 'Sharknado' Architect Chris Regina Promoted To Senior VP Program Strategy
- Brad Siegel Named TV One President
- Roadshow Grabs One-Third Interest In FilmNation