The American Idol format owner has brought aboard a trio of executives amid its recent spate of creative partnerships. Roy Peters joins CORE Media Group as VP Branded Entertainment, Christine Petrillo has been tapped as VP Client Solutions, and Michael Speier is the new VP Corporate Communications and Public Relations. Peters was VP of branded-entertainment firm Matter Inc, Petrillo joins from Alloy Digital, where she was VP Strategic Relationships. They will be based in New York and report to CORE Chief Revenue Officer Cameron Death. Speier, who’ll be based in LA and report to EVP Human Resources Kay Straky, most recently topped executive communications for Walt Disney Parks & Resorts. The hirings come less than a month after CORE tapped Tim Sullivan as SVP Development and Production.
CORE Media Group Adds Trio Of VPs
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”