The official schedule isn’t out until tomorrow, but expect a big July 20 presence from Legendary at Comic-Con this year. Even with the split between Thomas Tull’s company and Warner Bros seemingly inevitable, Legendary will be holding branded panels for Godzilla, Seventh Son and other projects in the cavernous Hall H during WB’s block on that Saturday, I have learned. Both the still-filming monster movie and the Jeff Bridges-starring fantasy adventure pic are being distributed by WB under their current deal with Legendary. Like last year, the company will also be flying its Legendary Comics banner with a booth on the floor of the San Diego Convention Center. Additionally, Legendary has a monster-themed event scheduled in SD on the evening of July 16 just before Comic-Con opens. A showstopper at Comic-Con in 2012, the Legendary & WB Guillermo del Toro-helmed pic Pacific Rim comes out on July 12 this year. Godzilla bows wide on May 16, 2014.
Comic-Con: Legendary Bringing ‘Godzilla’ And ‘Seventh Son’ To Confab
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest Film News
- Focus Features Makes Big Berlin Deal; $9 Million For Interracial Marriage Drama ‘Loving’
- Rob Cohen’s ‘Category 5’ Sees Storm Of Sales Action For Foresight – Berlin
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.