The official schedule isn’t out until tomorrow, but expect a big July 20 presence from Legendary at Comic-Con this year. Even with the split between Thomas Tull’s company and Warner Bros seemingly inevitable, Legendary will be holding branded panels for Godzilla, Seventh Son and other projects in the cavernous Hall H during WB’s block on that Saturday, I have learned. Both the still-filming monster movie and the Jeff Bridges-starring fantasy adventure pic are being distributed by WB under their current deal with Legendary. Like last year, the company will also be flying its Legendary Comics banner with a booth on the floor of the San Diego Convention Center. Additionally, Legendary has a monster-themed event scheduled in SD on the evening of July 16 just before Comic-Con opens. A showstopper at Comic-Con in 2012, the Legendary & WB Guillermo del Toro-helmed pic Pacific Rim comes out on July 12 this year. Godzilla bows wide on May 16, 2014.
Comic-Con: Legendary Bringing ‘Godzilla’ And ‘Seventh Son’ To Confab
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest Film News
- Paul Haggis Denies Rape Claims By Publicist; Calls It “Public Hanging”
- Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’ Faces $18M Lawsuit Over Poorly Performing Pic
- Notes On The Season: Jeff Bezos Throws A ‘Big Sick’ Party, Praises ‘The Post’; Oscar And Tony Winners Pasek And Paul Are Truly…
- ‘The Addams Family’ Creeps Onto October 2019 Release Schedule For MGM
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- Morgan Spurlock’s ‘Super Size Me 2’ Dropped By YouTube Red & Pulled From Sundance, While ‘Devil We Know’ Filmmakers…