The official schedule isn’t out until tomorrow, but expect a big July 20 presence from Legendary at Comic-Con this year. Even with the split between Thomas Tull’s company and Warner Bros seemingly inevitable, Legendary will be holding branded panels for Godzilla, Seventh Son and other projects in the cavernous Hall H during WB’s block on that Saturday, I have learned. Both the still-filming monster movie and the Jeff Bridges-starring fantasy adventure pic are being distributed by WB under their current deal with Legendary. Like last year, the company will also be flying its Legendary Comics banner with a booth on the floor of the San Diego Convention Center. Additionally, Legendary has a monster-themed event scheduled in SD on the evening of July 16 just before Comic-Con opens. A showstopper at Comic-Con in 2012, the Legendary & WB Guillermo del Toro-helmed pic Pacific Rim comes out on July 12 this year. Godzilla bows wide on May 16, 2014.
Comic-Con: Legendary Bringing ‘Godzilla’ And ‘Seventh Son’ To Confab
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest