EXCLUSIVE: Kino Lorber’s Horizon Movies scooped up North American rights to writer-director Henry Barrial’s pic during Comic-Con. Pig, which has done well on the sci-fi fest circuit during the past year, tells the story of a man who wakes up in the desert with his hands bound and a hood over his head. After being rescued by a local woman, he realizes he has amnesia and has no idea of who he is and how he got there. A lone clue sends him on a dangerous journey of discovery. Rudolf Martin, Heather Ankeny and Keith Diamond star in the sci-fi thriller produced by Mark Stolaroff.
Comic-Con: Kino Lorber Label Picks Up Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Pig’
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’