EXCLUSIVE: Kino Lorber’s Horizon Movies scooped up North American rights to writer-director Henry Barrial’s pic during Comic-Con. Pig, which has done well on the sci-fi fest circuit during the past year, tells the story of a man who wakes up in the desert with his hands bound and a hood over his head. After being rescued by a local woman, he realizes he has amnesia and has no idea of who he is and how he got there. A lone clue sends him on a dangerous journey of discovery. Rudolf Martin, Heather Ankeny and Keith Diamond star in the sci-fi thriller produced by Mark Stolaroff.
Comic-Con: Kino Lorber Label Picks Up Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Pig’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE
- Emily Blunt Takes Bite Of ‘Animal Crackers'; ‘Neon Demon’ Cast Is Set – Film Briefs
- Sony Taps Jay Basu To Write ‘Metal Gear Solid’