EXCLUSIVE: Kino Lorber’s Horizon Movies scooped up North American rights to writer-director Henry Barrial’s pic during Comic-Con. Pig, which has done well on the sci-fi fest circuit during the past year, tells the story of a man who wakes up in the desert with his hands bound and a hood over his head. After being rescued by a local woman, he realizes he has amnesia and has no idea of who he is and how he got there. A lone clue sends him on a dangerous journey of discovery. Rudolf Martin, Heather Ankeny and Keith Diamond star in the sci-fi thriller produced by Mark Stolaroff.
Comic-Con: Kino Lorber Label Picks Up Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Pig’
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest Film News
- Pat DiNizio Dies: Smithereens Songwriter-Guitarist And Soundtrack Artist Was 62
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Review: About As Much Fun As You Could Have At The Movies
- ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Team On Creating Intimacy On Screen For Story Of First Love – The Contenders Video
- Jennifer Lawrence To Star In ‘Burial Rites’ With ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Helmer Luca…
- LAPD Opens New Roman Polanski Probe About Alleged 1975 Assault Of 10-Year-Old
- Richard Linklater On Why It Took 10 Years To Get His ‘Last Flag Flying’ To The Screen – The…