EXCLUSIVE: Kino Lorber’s Horizon Movies scooped up North American rights to writer-director Henry Barrial’s pic during Comic-Con. Pig, which has done well on the sci-fi fest circuit during the past year, tells the story of a man who wakes up in the desert with his hands bound and a hood over his head. After being rescued by a local woman, he realizes he has amnesia and has no idea of who he is and how he got there. A lone clue sends him on a dangerous journey of discovery. Rudolf Martin, Heather Ankeny and Keith Diamond star in the sci-fi thriller produced by Mark Stolaroff.
Comic-Con: Kino Lorber Label Picks Up Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Pig’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest Film News
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More
- Nate Parker’s Next Gig: ‘Black & Blue,’ Feature About LAPD Hero Ralph Waddy
- ‘Superfly’ Trailer: Director X Moves The Action To Atlanta
- Pablo Larrain’s ‘The True American’ Talks Are With Amazon, Not Annapurna
- One To Watch: Can Hero-Obsessed Hollywood Make Room For Aspiring Actor Spencer Stone, The Guy Who Dropped That Terrorist On…