EXCLUSIVE: If you’re heading to Comic-Con next week, no need to pack a superhero cape — you’ll be getting one there. Well, actually it’s more like a comedy cape. CBS/WBTV’s hit comedy The Big Bang Theory will be featured on the official SDCC 2013 bag — complete with a detachable cape on the back — that will be handed out to attendees this year. Designed by Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, more that 130,000 of the official bags, which double as backpacks, will be given to attendees at the July 18-21 geekfest in San Diego. Artwork and capes from other WBTV titles including The Following, Revolution, Arrow and The Vampire Diaries will be featured on other bags as well. A Comic-Con fave in past years, Big Bang Theory won’t be packing Hall H this year with the actors but will instead be in Ballroom 20 at 10 AM July 20 with a panel featuring showrunner Steve Molaro, co-creator Bill Prady and the writers of the hit Chuck Lorre comedy. That’s the official word, but I hear that some of the show’s onscreen scientists will be showing up as well. If you don’t know who I’m talking about, look on the bag.
Comic-Con: First Look At Official ‘Big Bang Theory’-Themed Confab Bag
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Lionsgate Plans 17 Films For 2017, Says 'Star Wars' Grabbed $50M-$100M From 'Mockingjay 2'; Stock Falls 27%
Latest TV News
- Mandalay Sports Media Teams With OBB Pictures For Sports Projects; 76ers’ Joel Embiid First In Lineup
- ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Casts Ben Vereen; ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Adds Veronica Diaz
- Worldwide Production Agency Names Five As Partners
- Fox Orders ‘The Enforcers’ Female Buddy Comedy Pilot, Chris Case Family Comedy
- ‘Training Day’: Will Ethan Hawke’s Jake Hoyt Return For TV Series Reboot?
- Bernie Sanders Heading to ‘SNL’ To Join Larry David