EXCLUSIVE: If you’re heading to Comic-Con next week, no need to pack a superhero cape — you’ll be getting one there. Well, actually it’s more like a comedy cape. CBS/WBTV’s hit comedy The Big Bang Theory will be featured on the official SDCC 2013 bag — complete with a detachable cape on the back — that will be handed out to attendees this year. Designed by Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, more that 130,000 of the official bags, which double as backpacks, will be given to attendees at the July 18-21 geekfest in San Diego. Artwork and capes from other WBTV titles including The Following, Revolution, Arrow and The Vampire Diaries will be featured on other bags as well. A Comic-Con fave in past years, Big Bang Theory won’t be packing Hall H this year with the actors but will instead be in Ballroom 20 at 10 AM July 20 with a panel featuring showrunner Steve Molaro, co-creator Bill Prady and the writers of the hit Chuck Lorre comedy. That’s the official word, but I hear that some of the show’s onscreen scientists will be showing up as well. If you don’t know who I’m talking about, look on the bag.
Comic-Con: First Look At Official ‘Big Bang Theory’-Themed Confab Bag
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Hit Low, CBS & Fox Tackled By NFL Overruns
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms