EXCLUSIVE: If you’re heading to Comic-Con next week, no need to pack a superhero cape — you’ll be getting one there. Well, actually it’s more like a comedy cape. CBS/WBTV’s hit comedy The Big Bang Theory will be featured on the official SDCC 2013 bag — complete with a detachable cape on the back — that will be handed out to attendees this year. Designed by Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, more that 130,000 of the official bags, which double as backpacks, will be given to attendees at the July 18-21 geekfest in San Diego. Artwork and capes from other WBTV titles including The Following, Revolution, Arrow and The Vampire Diaries will be featured on other bags as well. A Comic-Con fave in past years, Big Bang Theory won’t be packing Hall H this year with the actors but will instead be in Ballroom 20 at 10 AM July 20 with a panel featuring showrunner Steve Molaro, co-creator Bill Prady and the writers of the hit Chuck Lorre comedy. That’s the official word, but I hear that some of the show’s onscreen scientists will be showing up as well. If you don’t know who I’m talking about, look on the bag.
Comic-Con: First Look At Official ‘Big Bang Theory’-Themed Confab Bag
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview