BREAKING… During the Warner Bros/Legendary panel at Comic-Con just now it was announced that Channing Tatum has been set to voice Superman in The LEGO Movie, the animated film that is due February 7 (check out the pre-Con trailer here). Jonah Hill will voice Green Lantern, and Cobie Smulders will handle Wonder Woman duties. There’s no shortage of big-name licensees involved in the pic, written and directed by the Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs/21 Jump Street duo of Phil Lord & Christopher Miller — Batman and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles among them. MORE
Comic-Con: Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill & Cobie Smulders On Superhero Duty For ‘LEGO’ Pic
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years