Paramount Pictures and Michael Bay have added Asian superstar Han Geng to the cast of Transformers 4, joining Chinese actress Li Bingbing, Mark Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Jack Reynor, Nicola Peltz, Sophia Myles, and TJ Miller in the big budget sequel. Geng, 29, is a singer, dancer, and actor who started his career as a member of the Korean pop group Super Junior. He’s also been dubbed China’s “King of Popularity,” which should help boost the region’s box office when Paramount releases the robo-fourquel next summer. Transformers 4 hits stateside on June 27, 2014.
China’s Han Geng Set For ‘Transformers 4’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says