The Oscar-winning actress’ production company and Bunim/Murray Productions today announced that they have formed a yet-unnamed joint venture to develop and produce unscripted programming for TV. Charlize Theron and partners Beth Kono and AJ Dix’s Denver & Delilah and the veteran Banijay Group-owned reality producer have optioned the Israeli reality format Whose Closet Is It Anyway? from Keshet International for development Stateside. The show focuses on what would happen if someone swapped your entire closet with somebody else’s. The two companies had previously teamed up this year to develop the competition series Glam Wars for Style, which features hair stylists and make-up artists who compete to win major Hollywood assignments. “This partnership makes sense for Bunim/Murray as we continue to develop new programming with top talent across broadcast and cable. As we developed Glam Wars, we realized there were so many possible projects to partner on and this joint venture is a natural evolution”, Bunim/Murray president Gil Goldschein said in a statement today. Former Original Media SVP Alternative Programming Colleen Ocean Hall has been named SVP Development for the joint venture, which also is in development on Passport To Love, based on Banijay Group’s Norwegian reality dating series Origins Of Love.
Charlize Theron’s Denver & Delilah And Bunim/Murray Ink Unscripted Joint Venture
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’