CBS Sunday Morning celebrated its biggest second-quarter audience since the advent of people meters in 1987. Back then, the show was hosted by the late Charles Kuralt; today it’s hosted by Charles Osgood, who clocked 5.5 million viewers in the second quarter of 2013 – 11% better than second-quarter 2012. The longtime franchise also logged its best results in the 25-54 demo — the bedazzled unicorns of news programming ad sales — since 2008.
‘CBS Sunday Morning’ Bags Biggest Q2 Crowd Since 1987
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed