CBS leads this year’s News and Documentary Emmy nominees with 46 and PBS follows close behind with 45. The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences also will honor Frontline executive producer David Fanning as recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award. Emmy Awards will be presented in 42 categories, including Breaking News, Investigative Reporting, Outstanding Interview, and Best Documentary, among others. The 34th annual News & Documentary Emmy Awards will be presented on Tuesday, October 1 at Frederick P. Rose Hall, located in the Time Warner Center in New York City. The complete list of nominees is available on the National Television Academy’s website emmyonline.tv.
CBS, PBS Lead 34th Annual News & Documentary Emmy Award Nominees
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'