CBS has extended its multi-year licensing agreement for its library content with Netflix. Under the revised deal, new titles such as L.A. Complex, 4400, and CSI: NY will be available to Netflix subscribers. The agreement also includes several CBS series already on Netflix including Jericho, Medium, and Flashpoint, along with episodes from all generations of Star Trek as well as Twin Peaks. Today’s news comes on the heels of Netflix’s announcement last week of an expanded multiyear licensing deal with PBS for children’s programming, Ken Burns’ documentaries, and past seasons of Nova, Secrets Of The Dead and UK murder mystery The Bletchley Circle. Netflix also recently inked a multi-year deal with Fox to offer the network’s highest-rated comedy New Girl.
CBS, Netflix Extend Licensing Deal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
- Discovery Spikes 'Sons Of Guns' After “Serious And Horrific” New Charges Against Star
- NBC Ups Jenny Groom To SVP Alternative Programming & Development
- Now On Its Own, Millennium Entertainment Acquires David Burris' Thriller 'The World Made Straight'
- Former Discovery Exec Andrew Jackson Joins Grant Mansfield's Plimsoll Productions
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Crosses $500M In Global B.O.