CBS has extended its multi-year licensing agreement for its library content with Netflix. Under the revised deal, new titles such as L.A. Complex, 4400, and CSI: NY will be available to Netflix subscribers. The agreement also includes several CBS series already on Netflix including Jericho, Medium, and Flashpoint, along with episodes from all generations of Star Trek as well as Twin Peaks. Today’s news comes on the heels of Netflix’s announcement last week of an expanded multiyear licensing deal with PBS for children’s programming, Ken Burns’ documentaries, and past seasons of Nova, Secrets Of The Dead and UK murder mystery The Bletchley Circle. Netflix also recently inked a multi-year deal with Fox to offer the network’s highest-rated comedy New Girl.
CBS, Netflix Extend Licensing Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…