CBS has extended its multi-year licensing agreement for its library content with Netflix. Under the revised deal, new titles such as L.A. Complex, 4400, and CSI: NY will be available to Netflix subscribers. The agreement also includes several CBS series already on Netflix including Jericho, Medium, and Flashpoint, along with episodes from all generations of Star Trek as well as Twin Peaks. Today’s news comes on the heels of Netflix’s announcement last week of an expanded multiyear licensing deal with PBS for children’s programming, Ken Burns’ documentaries, and past seasons of Nova, Secrets Of The Dead and UK murder mystery The Bletchley Circle. Netflix also recently inked a multi-year deal with Fox to offer the network’s highest-rated comedy New Girl.
CBS, Netflix Extend Licensing Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA
- ‘MasterChef’ Ratings Rise, ‘Briefcase’ Debut Tops Viewership, ‘500 Questions’ Dips
- Trevor Noah Takes Over ‘The Daily Show’ On September 28
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Michael King Dead: TV Exec Who Helped Launch ‘Oprah’ Show Was 66