CBS has extended its multi-year licensing agreement for its library content with Netflix. Under the revised deal, new titles such as L.A. Complex, 4400, and CSI: NY will be available to Netflix subscribers. The agreement also includes several CBS series already on Netflix including Jericho, Medium, and Flashpoint, along with episodes from all generations of Star Trek as well as Twin Peaks. Today’s news comes on the heels of Netflix’s announcement last week of an expanded multiyear licensing deal with PBS for children’s programming, Ken Burns’ documentaries, and past seasons of Nova, Secrets Of The Dead and UK murder mystery The Bletchley Circle. Netflix also recently inked a multi-year deal with Fox to offer the network’s highest-rated comedy New Girl.
CBS, Netflix Extend Licensing Deal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'