CBS has extended its multi-year licensing agreement for its library content with Netflix. Under the revised deal, new titles such as L.A. Complex, 4400, and CSI: NY will be available to Netflix subscribers. The agreement also includes several CBS series already on Netflix including Jericho, Medium, and Flashpoint, along with episodes from all generations of Star Trek as well as Twin Peaks. Today’s news comes on the heels of Netflix’s announcement last week of an expanded multiyear licensing deal with PBS for children’s programming, Ken Burns’ documentaries, and past seasons of Nova, Secrets Of The Dead and UK murder mystery The Bletchley Circle. Netflix also recently inked a multi-year deal with Fox to offer the network’s highest-rated comedy New Girl.
CBS, Netflix Extend Licensing Deal
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'
- Fox Searchlight Promotes Ray Strache To SVP Acquisitions & Co-Productions