Bunim/Murray Productions, AEG Live/AEG Network Live, and Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas are shopping a new documentary series, Living with Def Leppard. The multi-episode project will take viewers into the world of the rock band via the VIVA Hysteria! Concerts, which took place earlier this year at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel. Bunim-Murray and AEG Network Live filmed performances of the 35-year-old band and moments from the band members’ point of view. The series also incorporates interviews with Def Leppard fans. It’s the band’s story told by the band, explained the producers, who think it has the potential to become a signature series which will showcase multiple bands. “This is sure to set a precedent for a new genre of TV custom made for the ultimate rock fans,” said John Meglen, president and co-CEO of Concerts West/AEG Live.
Bunim/Murray, AEG Announce Def Leppard Docu/Series Pilot
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV