Bunim/Murray Productions, AEG Live/AEG Network Live, and Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas are shopping a new documentary series, Living with Def Leppard. The multi-episode project will take viewers into the world of the rock band via the VIVA Hysteria! Concerts, which took place earlier this year at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel. Bunim-Murray and AEG Network Live filmed performances of the 35-year-old band and moments from the band members’ point of view. The series also incorporates interviews with Def Leppard fans. It’s the band’s story told by the band, explained the producers, who think it has the potential to become a signature series which will showcase multiple bands. “This is sure to set a precedent for a new genre of TV custom made for the ultimate rock fans,” said John Meglen, president and co-CEO of Concerts West/AEG Live.
Bunim/Murray, AEG Announce Def Leppard Docu/Series Pilot
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years