EXCLUSIVE: Bravo continues to invest in its move back to scripted drama series, ordering a script from Warner Horizon Television for a one-hour drama series from writer/director Raymond De Felitta (City Island, Booker’s Place: A Mississippi Story, Café Society, Two Family House) set during the Wall Street crash of ’08. In Down Dog, a female hedge fund trader in New York finds her business and personal life going in the tank. Needing an outlet to calm her anxieties, she turns to yoga and finds inner peace via the teachings of a mysterious male yoga teacher. Together they create a worldwide self-help/religious movement, called “Humble Tiger.” The NBCUniversal-owned cable net also recently ordered a script from Warner Horizon based on Charles Dicken’s A Bleak House.
Bravo Orders De Felitta Drama Script From Warner Horizon Set In Crash Of ’08
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV