EXCLUSIVE: Bravo continues to invest in its move back to scripted drama series, ordering a script from Warner Horizon Television for a one-hour drama series from writer/director Raymond De Felitta (City Island, Booker’s Place: A Mississippi Story, Café Society, Two Family House) set during the Wall Street crash of ’08. In Down Dog, a female hedge fund trader in New York finds her business and personal life going in the tank. Needing an outlet to calm her anxieties, she turns to yoga and finds inner peace via the teachings of a mysterious male yoga teacher. Together they create a worldwide self-help/religious movement, called “Humble Tiger.” The NBCUniversal-owned cable net also recently ordered a script from Warner Horizon based on Charles Dicken’s A Bleak House.
Bravo Orders De Felitta Drama Script From Warner Horizon Set In Crash Of ’08
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM