EXCLUSIVE: Bravo continues to invest in its move back to scripted drama series, ordering a script from Warner Horizon Television for a one-hour drama series from writer/director Raymond De Felitta (City Island, Booker’s Place: A Mississippi Story, Café Society, Two Family House) set during the Wall Street crash of ’08. In Down Dog, a female hedge fund trader in New York finds her business and personal life going in the tank. Needing an outlet to calm her anxieties, she turns to yoga and finds inner peace via the teachings of a mysterious male yoga teacher. Together they create a worldwide self-help/religious movement, called “Humble Tiger.” The NBCUniversal-owned cable net also recently ordered a script from Warner Horizon based on Charles Dicken’s A Bleak House.
Bravo Orders De Felitta Drama Script From Warner Horizon Set In Crash Of ’08
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”
- For ‘Limitless,’ ‘Rosewood’ And Other New Shows, Is 15 Minutes All It Takes To Win?
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- ‘Quantico’ Gets 2nd Encore After Strong L3 Ratings, ‘Beyond the Tank’ Pushed