EXCLUSIVE: Lotus Entertainment and Davids Canton Production are partnering on psychological thriller Restart based on Matthew Klein’s novel No Way Back which was published this spring by Corvus. Brad Anderson (The Call, The Machinist) is attached to direct from a script penned by Gregory Poirier (National Treasure: Book Of Secrets). Restart centers on an ordinary man who discovers that his entire life is being infiltrated and manipulated by a terrifying criminal network. Danny Davids and Neil Canton are producing. Lotus’ Jim Seibel, Bill Johnson and D.J. Gugenheim are exec producing. WME Global is representing domestic while Lotus Entertainment is handling international sales. Anderson is currently in production on Eliza Graves with Kate Beckinsale, Jim Sturgess, Michael Cane and Ben Kingsley. He is repped by WME, Cinetic Management and Sloss Eckhouse Law Co. Poirier is repped by WME and Anonymous Content. Klein is repped by IPG’s Joel Gotler on behalf of the Phil Spitzer Agency.
Brad Anderson Set To Direct Psychological Thriller ‘Restart’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box Office…
- ‘Soul On Bikes’ About African-American Biker Gang Picked Up For Film Adaptation