EXCLUSIVE: Bold Films has acquired Children Of The Gun, an action spec by Will Dunn that Fabrice Du Welz will direct. Deal was worth low against mid six figures. Michael Litvak and David Lancaster will produce for Bold Films, and Sean Daniel and Gary Michael Walters are exec producer. Script is set in a desolate near future, where two survivors must unite, using their urban athleticism and a weapon from the past to escape their crumbling world, ruthless pursuers and their own violent history. Dunn is currently in the Fox writing program, and is one of three original members of the program asked back for a second year. The scribe first made a splash when Channing Tatum attached to his epic spec Ion. Dunn is repped by WME, Think Tank Management and attorney Jeff Frankel.
Bold Films Acquires ‘Children Of The Gun’
What's Hot on Deadline
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +112% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $74.4M 5-Day - Saturday AM Update
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First