EXCLUSIVE: Bold Films has acquired Children Of The Gun, an action spec by Will Dunn that Fabrice Du Welz will direct. Deal was worth low against mid six figures. Michael Litvak and David Lancaster will produce for Bold Films, and Sean Daniel and Gary Michael Walters are exec producer. Script is set in a desolate near future, where two survivors must unite, using their urban athleticism and a weapon from the past to escape their crumbling world, ruthless pursuers and their own violent history. Dunn is currently in the Fox writing program, and is one of three original members of the program asked back for a second year. The scribe first made a splash when Channing Tatum attached to his epic spec Ion. Dunn is repped by WME, Think Tank Management and attorney Jeff Frankel.
Bold Films Acquires ‘Children Of The Gun’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Variety Claims Exclusive On Day-Old Deadline Scoop On Sony's 'The Interview'
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation