EXCLUSIVE: The Big Bang Theory star Simon Helberg has started production on his feature directorial debut We’ll Never Have Paris. Helberg wrote the script and will star, as well as co-direct with his wife, writer-director Jocelyn Towne. The film is based on a true story and stars Maggie Grace, Melanie Lynskey, Jason Ritter, Zachary Quinto and Alfred Molina. A man screws up on a transcontinental level in a noble effort to win back “the one.” The film is produced by Helberg, Towne with Rob Barnum and Katie Mustard. Marc Platt is exec producer. Helberg is repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
‘Big Bang Theory’s Simon Helberg Makes Directing Debut On ‘We’ll Never Have Paris’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: Are Studios Driving The Lazy Road Paved By Detroit Automakers?
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Circling Edward Snowden Role In Oliver Stone Film
- TIFF 2014: How Chris Rock, New Distribution Blood Fueled Film Deals
- Matt Damon, Zhang Yimou Want To Scale 'The Great Wall' In China
- Roberto Orci's 'Star Trek 3′ Commitment Knocks Him Out Of 'Power Rangers' Pic
- Aussie Thriller 'Kill Me Three Times' Sells To Magnolia: TIFF