EXCLUSIVE: The Big Bang Theory star Simon Helberg has started production on his feature directorial debut We’ll Never Have Paris. Helberg wrote the script and will star, as well as co-direct with his wife, writer–director Jocelyn Towne. The film is based on a true story and stars Maggie Grace, Melanie Lynskey, Jason Ritter, Zachary Quinto and Alfred Molina. A man screws up on a transcontinental level in a noble effort to win back “the one.” The film is produced by Helberg, Towne with Rob Barnum and Katie Mustard. Marc Platt is exec producer. Helberg is repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
‘Big Bang Theory’s Simon Helberg Makes Directing Debut On ‘We’ll Never Have Paris’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says