EXCLUSIVE: Outsourced star Ben Rappaport has booked a recurring role on CBS‘ legal drama The Good Wife. He’ll be playing a four-year associate at Lockhart-Gardner in the series’ upcoming fifth season, joining Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Alan Cumming and Zach Grenier, who was recently upped to regular. Rappaport appeared on Broadway in Picnic and was most recently seen in feature The Brass Teapot. He’s repped by Gersh, Invictus Entertainment and attorney Rick Genow.
Ben Rappaport Joins ‘The Good Wife’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Anti-Gun Rallies Take Over International Stage And Media
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49