EXCLUSIVE: Outsourced star Ben Rappaport has booked a recurring role on CBS‘ legal drama The Good Wife. He’ll be playing a four-year associate at Lockhart-Gardner in the series’ upcoming fifth season, joining Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Alan Cumming and Zach Grenier, who was recently upped to regular. Rappaport appeared on Broadway in Picnic and was most recently seen in feature The Brass Teapot. He’s repped by Gersh, Invictus Entertainment and attorney Rick Genow.
Ben Rappaport Joins ‘The Good Wife’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Alcon Taps Catherine & Angela Paura To Run Global Marketing
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'