EXCLUSIVE: Bailee Madison has landed a regular role on ABC‘s single-camera comedy Trophy Wife set to premiere this fall. The 13-year-old Once Upon A Time actress will play the role of Hillary, stepdaughter to Malin Akerman’s wild child character Kate. The series centers on Kate, a reformed party girl who finds herself with an insta-family when she falls in love with Brad (Bradley Whitford), a successful businessman 20 years her senior who has three manipulative kids and two judgmental ex-wives (Marcia Gay Harden, Michaela Watkins). Hillary, a type A personality dying to be popular, hopes that under Kate’s new regime she will finally be able to crack the cool crowd. Madison’s other TV credits include Law & Order: SVU and Wizards Of Waverly Place. On the film side, she starred alongside Billy Crystal and Bette Midler in Parental Guidance, and appeared in Guillermo Del Toro’s Don’t Be Afraid Of The Dark and in Just Go With It, opposite Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. Madison is repped by John Carrabino and Coast to Coast Talent Group.
Bailee Madison Joins ABC’s ‘Trophy Wife’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video
- Legendary Options Andrew Pyper's 'The Damned'
- Channing Tatum, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Launch 'Team Oscar'