EXCLUSIVE: Bailee Madison has landed a regular role on ABC‘s single-camera comedy Trophy Wife set to premiere this fall. The 13-year-old Once Upon A Time actress will play the role of Hillary, stepdaughter to Malin Akerman’s wild child character Kate. The series centers on Kate, a reformed party girl who finds herself with an insta-family when she falls in love with Brad (Bradley Whitford), a successful businessman 20 years her senior who has three manipulative kids and two judgmental ex-wives (Marcia Gay Harden, Michaela Watkins). Hillary, a type A personality dying to be popular, hopes that under Kate’s new regime she will finally be able to crack the cool crowd. Madison’s other TV credits include Law & Order: SVU and Wizards Of Waverly Place. On the film side, she starred alongside Billy Crystal and Bette Midler in Parental Guidance, and appeared in Guillermo Del Toro’s Don’t Be Afraid Of The Dark and in Just Go With It, opposite Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. Madison is repped by John Carrabino and Coast to Coast Talent Group.
Bailee Madison Joins ABC’s ‘Trophy Wife’
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…