EXCLUSIVE: Bailee Madison has landed a regular role on ABC‘s single-camera comedy Trophy Wife set to premiere this fall. The 13-year-old Once Upon A Time actress will play the role of Hillary, stepdaughter to Malin Akerman’s wild child character Kate. The series centers on Kate, a reformed party girl who finds herself with an insta-family when she falls in love with Brad (Bradley Whitford), a successful businessman 20 years her senior who has three manipulative kids and two judgmental ex-wives (Marcia Gay Harden, Michaela Watkins). Hillary, a type A personality dying to be popular, hopes that under Kate’s new regime she will finally be able to crack the cool crowd. Madison’s other TV credits include Law & Order: SVU and Wizards Of Waverly Place. On the film side, she starred alongside Billy Crystal and Bette Midler in Parental Guidance, and appeared in Guillermo Del Toro’s Don’t Be Afraid Of The Dark and in Just Go With It, opposite Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. Madison is repped by John Carrabino and Coast to Coast Talent Group.
Bailee Madison Joins ABC’s ‘Trophy Wife’
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- Filming On TNT Unscripted Series ‘Who Rules The World’ Suspended As Producers Sever Ties With Morgan Spurlock
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- ‘Watergate’ Limited Series From George Clooney & Matt Charman In Works At Netflix
- Beware: How Global One Management's Questionable Practices Entangled Politicians, Child Actors And The Homeless
- Margot Robbie’s LuckyChap Banner Inks First-Look Deal With Warner Bros. TV, Sets Female Wall Street Drama At NBC
- AT&T, Justice Department Settlement Talks Over Time Warner Deal Fail