EXCLUSIVE: Bailee Madison has landed a regular role on ABC‘s single-camera comedy Trophy Wife set to premiere this fall. The 13-year-old Once Upon A Time actress will play the role of Hillary, stepdaughter to Malin Akerman’s wild child character Kate. The series centers on Kate, a reformed party girl who finds herself with an insta-family when she falls in love with Brad (Bradley Whitford), a successful businessman 20 years her senior who has three manipulative kids and two judgmental ex-wives (Marcia Gay Harden, Michaela Watkins). Hillary, a type A personality dying to be popular, hopes that under Kate’s new regime she will finally be able to crack the cool crowd. Madison’s other TV credits include Law & Order: SVU and Wizards Of Waverly Place. On the film side, she starred alongside Billy Crystal and Bette Midler in Parental Guidance, and appeared in Guillermo Del Toro’s Don’t Be Afraid Of The Dark and in Just Go With It, opposite Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. Madison is repped by John Carrabino and Coast to Coast Talent Group.
Bailee Madison Joins ABC’s ‘Trophy Wife’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV