UPDATE: Much of today’s network and cable programming was dominated by the coverage. Fox News was first to air this morning’s San Francisco Airport crash landing during “America’s News Headquarters” at the top of the 3PM hour. CNN‘s Fredricka Whitfield and MSNBC‘s Craig Melvin followed. David Muir anchored a special report at 3:10 PM for ABC News followed by an NBC News special report anchored by Lester Holt. Asiana Flight 214 was inbound from South Korea and its Boeing 777 crash landing first broke over Twitter via eyewitnesses and survivors. TVNewser was first to identify who went on the air when. Blanket coverage is underway on the major networks.
TV Coverage of Asiana Crash: Fox First
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime
- How The Power-Broker Koch Brothers Are Killing The Florida Film Business
- James Patterson Teams With David Marshall Grant For ‘Stingray’ FBI Drama At CBS, Sells ‘NYPD Red’ Adaptation To…