Ashley Greene has replaced her former Twilight Saga cohort Anna Kendrick in Wish I Was Here, the film Zach Braff is making with a little help from a Kickstarter funding campaign. She joins Braff, Kate Hudson, Mandy Patinkin and Josh Gad. Greene will next be seen in CBGB, the film about the famed punk rock club, and Random for The Weinstein Company.
Ashley Greene In For Anna Kendrick On Zach Braff’s Kickstarter Pic ‘Wish I Was Here’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'
- Electric Entertainment To Co-Fi Anthony Hopkins Pic 'Go With Me'
- Jacki Weaver Joins James Franco's 'Zeroville'
- Martin Scorsese & Amir Bar-Lev Truckin' On Grateful Dead Documentary Film
- TWC Acquires April Prosser Script 'Plus One'
- Brad Pitt Squirms 'Between Two Ferns': Video