Ashley Greene has replaced her former Twilight Saga cohort Anna Kendrick in Wish I Was Here, the film Zach Braff is making with a little help from a Kickstarter funding campaign. She joins Braff, Kate Hudson, Mandy Patinkin and Josh Gad. Greene will next be seen in CBGB, the film about the famed punk rock club, and Random for The Weinstein Company.
Ashley Greene In For Anna Kendrick On Zach Braff’s Kickstarter Pic ‘Wish I Was Here’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Jake Gyllenhaal's Startling 'Southpaw' Makeover: Exclusive Photo
- James Cameron On 'Avatar' Sequels: 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Fox Green Light Starts 'Independence Day' Sequel Countdown
- Sony Hacker Paralysis Reaches Day Two – Update
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune