Two veterans of the original Arsenio Hall Show are returning for the new talker: Senior Talent Producer Claudia Cagan and Producer Makiko Ushiyama served as Talent Executive and Senior Talent Coordinator, respectively, on Arsenio Hall‘s 1989-94 late-night program. Cagan is joined by Talent Producers Renee Henson and Luke Sader, as well as Music Producer Christopher McDonald. In addition, Holly Crosby and Stephanie Storey have been hired as Coordinating Producers. Cagan most recently served as Senior Segment Producer at E! News. Ushiyama moves to The Arsenio Hall Show from Access Hollywood and Access Hollywood Live, where she worked as a Segment Producer. CBS Television Distribution‘s syndicated late-night talker debuts September 9.
‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ Names Senior Production Team
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Renewed For Season 3 At Disney XD
- Peter Jackson Directing An Episode Of ‘Doctor Who’?
- Jimmy Fallon Logs Biggest Demo Margin To Date Over Stephen Colbert
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Score With Patriots’ Defeat; ‘Quantico’ Down
- Fullscreen Taps Ex-Hulu Boss Andy Forssell As COO
- Donald Trump Blames TV For Lack Of Video Showing NJ Muslims Celebrating World Trade Center Collapse