Two veterans of the original Arsenio Hall Show are returning for the new talker: Senior Talent Producer Claudia Cagan and Producer Makiko Ushiyama served as Talent Executive and Senior Talent Coordinator, respectively, on Arsenio Hall‘s 1989-94 late-night program. Cagan is joined by Talent Producers Renee Henson and Luke Sader, as well as Music Producer Christopher McDonald. In addition, Holly Crosby and Stephanie Storey have been hired as Coordinating Producers. Cagan most recently served as Senior Segment Producer at E! News. Ushiyama moves to The Arsenio Hall Show from Access Hollywood and Access Hollywood Live, where she worked as a Segment Producer. CBS Television Distribution‘s syndicated late-night talker debuts September 9.
‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ Names Senior Production Team
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed