Two veterans of the original Arsenio Hall Show are returning for the new talker: Senior Talent Producer Claudia Cagan and Producer Makiko Ushiyama served as Talent Executive and Senior Talent Coordinator, respectively, on Arsenio Hall‘s 1989-94 late-night program. Cagan is joined by Talent Producers Renee Henson and Luke Sader, as well as Music Producer Christopher McDonald. In addition, Holly Crosby and Stephanie Storey have been hired as Coordinating Producers. Cagan most recently served as Senior Segment Producer at E! News. Ushiyama moves to The Arsenio Hall Show from Access Hollywood and Access Hollywood Live, where she worked as a Segment Producer. CBS Television Distribution‘s syndicated late-night talker debuts September 9.
‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ Names Senior Production Team
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'