Two veterans of the original Arsenio Hall Show are returning for the new talker: Senior Talent Producer Claudia Cagan and Producer Makiko Ushiyama served as Talent Executive and Senior Talent Coordinator, respectively, on Arsenio Hall‘s 1989-94 late-night program. Cagan is joined by Talent Producers Renee Henson and Luke Sader, as well as Music Producer Christopher McDonald. In addition, Holly Crosby and Stephanie Storey have been hired as Coordinating Producers. Cagan most recently served as Senior Segment Producer at E! News. Ushiyama moves to The Arsenio Hall Show from Access Hollywood and Access Hollywood Live, where she worked as a Segment Producer. CBS Television Distribution‘s syndicated late-night talker debuts September 9.
‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ Names Senior Production Team
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'