D.J. Caruso‘s first film after I Am Number Four has found a home at ARC Entertainment. Standing Up, based on Brock Cole’s YA novel The Goats, follows an 11-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl who run away from bullies at summer camp and embark on a three-day journey of self-discovery. ARC will release the coming-of-age pic in theaters August 16 and digitally on August 20. Chandler Canterbury (The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button), Annalise Basso (Bedtime Stories), and Val Kilmer star in the film which Caruso wrote and directed. The film is produced by Alexander Rodnyansky and Media Talent Group’s Geyer Kosinski. Boris Teterev and Sergei Bespalov are executive producers. ARC Entertainment’s Trevor Drinkwater negotiated the deal with CAA and Aldamisa Entertainment’s Jere Haufsfater and Tim Swain on behalf of the filmmakers.
ARC Entertainment To Release D.J. Caruso’s ‘Standing Up’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Daisy Ridley & Naomi Watts In Final Talks To Star In ‘Ophelia’; Covert Media Aboard New Take On ‘Hamlet…
- ‘Don’t Think Twice’ Gets Summer Release Date
- SAG Awards 2017 Set For January 29; Will Air Live On TNT & TBS
- Charlie Hunnam Tapping Inner Steve McQueen In ‘Papillon’ Remake?
- Millennium Films Lands ‘Victim 321’ With ‘Zero Hour’ Helmer Diego Velasco; As ‘London Has Fallen…
- ‘Big Bad Wolves’ Helmers Aharon Keshales & Navot Papushado Exit Bruce Willis ‘Death Wish’ Remake