D.J. Caruso‘s first film after I Am Number Four has found a home at ARC Entertainment. Standing Up, based on Brock Cole’s YA novel The Goats, follows an 11-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl who run away from bullies at summer camp and embark on a three-day journey of self-discovery. ARC will release the coming-of-age pic in theaters August 16 and digitally on August 20. Chandler Canterbury (The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button), Annalise Basso (Bedtime Stories), and Val Kilmer star in the film which Caruso wrote and directed. The film is produced by Alexander Rodnyansky and Media Talent Group’s Geyer Kosinski. Boris Teterev and Sergei Bespalov are executive producers. ARC Entertainment’s Trevor Drinkwater negotiated the deal with CAA and Aldamisa Entertainment’s Jere Haufsfater and Tim Swain on behalf of the filmmakers.
ARC Entertainment To Release D.J. Caruso’s ‘Standing Up’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- The First ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Trailer Hits Like A Punch To The Head
- Kevin Costner To Narrate MMA Doc ‘Hurt Business’; Kickboxer Remake Sequel A Go
- Bridge Independent & Ketchup Ink Digital Deal
- ‘The Danish Girl’s Tom Hooper On “Moving” Transgender Response To The Film – AwardsLine Screening
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?