Fringe star Anna Torv and Jennifer Jason Leigh, coming off Revenge, have joined the cast of Open, HBO’s drama pilot from Ryan Murphy. The Fox 21 project, which Murphy co-wrote with Lauren Gussis, is described as a modern, provocative exploration of human sexuality and relationships. In her followup to Fringe, Torv will play one of the five central characters, Windsor, a yoga instructor in a longterm relationship with Holly (Leigh), an actress intensely committed to her career, who, upon meeting Grace, feels an instant connection. Aussie Torv, repped by WME and Australia’s United Management, and Leigh, repped by CAA and Untitled, join previously cast Scott Speedman and Wes Bentley.
Anna Torv & Jennifer Jason Leigh To Co-Star In Ryan Murphy’s HBO Pilot ‘Open’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over